Hello Everyone,

I will be entering my senior year in highschool in the fall and was pondering possible college majors when the thought occurred to me that I may be cheating myself by not looking into programming. I then decided to learn a program language as to have a better understanding as to what the field would hold for me. By general concensious C++ seemed like the most reccomended option for versitility and power. So yeterday I started looking into a tutorial on C++ and am having a wonderful time writing simple* programs. (*by simple, I mean simple :o programs) Anyway, this forum is exactly what I am looking for to help in troubleshooting and advice for my adventure with C++. Thanks for creating such a great community.

-Brad

PS: Be prepared to answer some wicked stupid questions from me :lol:

Hey Brad, Welcome to Daniweb. We all have to start somewhere and sometime so there is no shame in asking simple questions. ;)

NOTE: sorry for the late response.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.