Does anybody know what happened to Bill Gates as it would be interesting to see what happened to Bill after Microsoft? Bill was a Legend who changed the world. But now he has left Microsoft his hardly spoken of. So what does he do today and what do you think of him today?

Recommended Answers

All 6 Replies

[sarcasm]
No he and his wife don't get out much.
[/sarcasm]

http://www.gatesfoundation.org/Pages/home.aspx

and from Wikipedia: "The Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation (B&MGF or the Gates Foundation) is the largest transparently operated[5] private foundation in the world, founded by Bill and Melinda Gates."

he try find out his 1st copy of windows from his storeroom.

He's retired. Most retired people I know don't do much. I know he went on a speaking tour trying to convince students to pursue Computer Science degrees. Like jonsca said I think he's active with his foundation.

Bill Gates has always been a major donner everywhere. I guess its his way of keeping Karma balanced after all the RRODs and the BSODs.

But his speech on TED; that was legendary, haha!

According to some recent pop-up ads, Bill Gates lives in terror worrying about online software created by this advertiser. :)

commented: FTW! +0

All pop up ads must be true. ;)

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.