Hello, I don't know where to go to start a donating system. I want to purchase an item that is not expensive, but I'm short on the money. Where would I go or how would I go about it to get a donation system going for, in this case approx $34.00 (It's a small amount, therefore, easier) If anyone could help me, or if anyone wants to help me in regards to buying the item, I would appreciate it, greatly.

I would also show, what I'm doing with it, which I hope would not disappoint, anyone.

Recommended Answers

All 13 Replies

I would appreciate if anyone can donoate. I get a discount only for a short while, on this item. The item is a video clip located here and I get a discount on it.

If you want to donate I would appreciate it. I hope to collect about $34.00 with the help of all of you.

commented: Get a job. +0

Why on earth would I give you money to BUY A PLANT?
Don't you think that there are some people who need it for better reasons then that? Haiti for example?

You should be ashamed of yourself for posting this rubbish. Buy a guitar and go sit with the rest of the bums under a bridge.

commented: yep +0

Why on earth would I give you money to BUY A PLANT?

Well, a video of a plant even... +1 for the rest of the comment.

It's a video of a plant. I'm putting together a video sequence that requires that footage. Buying a plant is when you go to a garden and buy a literal plant. This is not a plant, this is video of a plant.

It's a video of a plant.

So now it's suppose to make sense?

I'm doing video editing, and it's a video that I need for my project.

Why don't you pay for it? Here's an idea: shovel snow for a few hours. Or, if you live in a third world country, shovel mud for a few months.

Will you all donate $30,000.00 USD to me so that I can buy a new Toyota Prius?? Just deposit all your money in my PayPal account. Its nice, shiny new car that will give me lots of pleasure to drive.

commented: lol +0

Why don't you pay for it? Here's an idea: shovel snow for a few hours. Or, if you live in a third world country, shovel mud for a few months.

Look, this thread is about, if you want to donate or not. If you don't want to, don't reply to the message. There is a huge difference between a car that costs, thousands, in asking for a donation and something 16x+ cheaper.

There is a huge difference between a car that costs, thousands, in asking for a donation and something 16x+ cheaper.

I still call it begging. What job do you have?

Begging, Donating, whatever.

. There is a huge difference between a car that costs, thousands, in asking for a donation and something 16x+ cheaper.

Other than the dollar amount, there is no difference. You are not a non-profit organization, so people have no reason to give you the money, regardless of the amount.

What you need is a little creative thinking about how you can make money to get what you want. For example I read where someone sold lottery tickets, or raffled off something they already own. One man even raffled off his house. You would have to check out our state laws before doing that.

Another person started up her own web site and after awhile people started donating lots of money to help her keep the site going. A lot of people have built successful web businesses doing just that.

And if you are old enough you can always get a part-time job at McDonalds or some other fast-food place.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.