julienne walker was right, i was being childish to quit when things didnt go my way.
i am back to forums. i know you guys missed me and i know it didnt feel the same after i left. i am back with a better knowledge base.
And this time i will offer conversations free of my impossible platonic Narue love :)

Contributors
Replies
Views
7 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by ~s.o.s~
Featured Replies
    jbennet 1,618   7 Years Ago

:) Read More

• [QUOTE]Look life is much simpler without women, and i think i agree with friedrich nietche(if i type it correct) about women. I am four times as productive than in those days that i used to seek for happiness in women.[/QUOTE]Might be true, but there's more to life than personal productivity. … Read More

• [QUOTE=serkan sendur;1112871]Look life is much simpler without women, and i think i agree with friedrich nietche(if i type it correct) about women. I am four times as productive than in those days that i used to seek for happiness in women.[/QUOTE] You haven't started batting for the other team, have … Read More

• This has already lead down the path of a typical serkan thread. Read More

~s.o.s~ 2,560   7 Years Ago

> This has already lead down the path of a typical serkan thread. Indeed and thread closed to prevent any more casualties... Read More

Welcome back; I have taken you out of my sh*tcan, the next mention of whatshername and you are back in it (grin).

I knew you wouldn't be able to stay away for too long! Welcome back Serkan.

Yeah.. my personality has changed significantly since then..

I'm assuming you found some hobbies to fill your time, or maybe dating?

i go to wind surfing significantly. here in florida it is possible to go for wind surfing all year long. i can harness, jibe, tack, get on plane..
now it is time to combine harnessing with getting on plane. no dating. i improved my guitar playing and recording skills thanks to pro tools essentials also. plus i bought three volumes of knuth the art of programming, that changed the way i look at programming. plus i read some history of philosophy. i am not dating but once you are into something real, you dont feel like you need females any more..

>> i am not dating but once you are into something real, you dont feel like you need females any more..

Sounds more If a hot girl hit on me, then I would be dating, but since I
do not have the courage to hit on hot girls, I found a hobby to keep me
occupied. :)

Welcome back Serkan :icon_lol:

Sounds more If a hot girl hit on me, then I would be dating, but since I
do not have the courage to hit on hot girls

I got myself one :D But it's not exactly bad you found a hobby instead, it also means you're less preoccupied, and it's much easier to learn and get good at a hobby without distractions. But with exams and what-not recently I haven't had much time for anything anyway :icon_eek:

Look life is much simpler without women, and i think i agree with friedrich nietche(if i type it correct) about women. I am four times as productive than in those days that i used to seek for happiness in women.

Look life is much simpler without women, and i think i agree with friedrich nietche(if i type it correct) about women. I am four times as productive than in those days that i used to seek for happiness in women.

Might be true, but there's more to life than personal productivity. Once you are happy with a girl, it's not all that complicated and life can seem a little less dull :P

You haven't started batting for the other team, have you?

Votes + Comments
:)

guys i am still straight!
though, it does not matter to be straight when you dont have any applications with your "tools"..

Nice to see you back :)
Although there is nothing wrong with 'batting for the other team' as someone so eloquently put it...

Although there is nothing wrong with 'batting for the other team' as someone so eloquently put it...

Depends on which position your are in :icon_eek:

> This has already lead down the path of a typical serkan thread.

Indeed and thread closed to prevent any more casualties...

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.