julienne walker was right, i was being childish to quit when things didnt go my way.
i am back to forums. i know you guys missed me and i know it didnt feel the same after i left. i am back with a better knowledge base.
And this time i will offer conversations free of my impossible platonic Narue love :)

Recommended Answers

All 25 Replies

:)

Welcome back; I have taken you out of my sh*tcan, the next mention of whatshername and you are back in it (grin).

Welcome back serkan :)

I knew you wouldn't be able to stay away for too long! Welcome back Serkan.

I knew you wouldn't be able to stay away for too long! Welcome back Serkan.

Yeah.. my personality has changed significantly since then..

I'm assuming you found some hobbies to fill your time, or maybe dating?

I'm assuming you found some hobbies to fill your time, or maybe dating?

i go to wind surfing significantly. here in florida it is possible to go for wind surfing all year long. i can harness, jibe, tack, get on plane..
now it is time to combine harnessing with getting on plane. no dating. i improved my guitar playing and recording skills thanks to pro tools essentials also. plus i bought three volumes of knuth the art of programming, that changed the way i look at programming. plus i read some history of philosophy. i am not dating but once you are into something real, you dont feel like you need females any more..

>> i am not dating but once you are into something real, you dont feel like you need females any more..

Sounds more If a hot girl hit on me, then I would be dating, but since I
do not have the courage to hit on hot girls, I found a hobby to keep me
occupied. :)

Welcome back Serkan :icon_lol:

Sounds more If a hot girl hit on me, then I would be dating, but since I
do not have the courage to hit on hot girls

I got myself one :D But it's not exactly bad you found a hobby instead, it also means you're less preoccupied, and it's much easier to learn and get good at a hobby without distractions. But with exams and what-not recently I haven't had much time for anything anyway :icon_eek:

Look life is much simpler without women, and i think i agree with friedrich nietche(if i type it correct) about women. I am four times as productive than in those days that i used to seek for happiness in women.

Look life is much simpler without women, and i think i agree with friedrich nietche(if i type it correct) about women. I am four times as productive than in those days that i used to seek for happiness in women.

Might be true, but there's more to life than personal productivity. Once you are happy with a girl, it's not all that complicated and life can seem a little less dull :P

>>Once you are happy with a girl

Thats the hard part....

You haven't started batting for the other team, have you?

commented: :) +0

He did say his personality had changed a lot :P

p.s. welcome back serkan

He might have a funny walk now, too :D

commented: lol :D +0

That wouldn't be Mr cleese, would it?

From the ministry of silly walks :)

guys i am still straight!
though, it does not matter to be straight when you dont have any applications with your "tools"..

Nice to see you back :)
Although there is nothing wrong with 'batting for the other team' as someone so eloquently put it...

Although there is nothing wrong with 'batting for the other team' as someone so eloquently put it...

Depends on which position your are in :icon_eek:

This has already lead down the path of a typical serkan thread.

> This has already lead down the path of a typical serkan thread.

Indeed and thread closed to prevent any more casualties...

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.