Hi everybody,

My Name is Reini , 36yrs , Austrian Nationality living in Thailand.
I was led several times to Dani Web which i found very informative :D .
I am in purchasing/procuremnet of a leading Cruise Line. My other interest other to Windows related issues and doing my website is Linux ....sadly i am very novice in it :( ...but i keep trying to get as much info as possible .

Hobbies: Computer , Diving,
Favorite Food: Thai....and of course French and Austrian Cuisine.
Favorite Music: i am rather open minded and listen to all kind of Music..
Favorite Movie: Hunt for Red October , Fahrenheit 911,Bowling for Colombine
Favorite Series: Southpark

Hope to hear from you ....greetings from the Land of Smiles.

reini

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

Hey Reini, welcome to Daniweb. Glad to see another South Park fan. :D

Hi from Thailand............. italian guy here

I'm currently in Thailand too. Americaj guy here.

Hi, I'm not in Thailand - but I'm from Austria :confused:

Did you move to Thailand permanently or just for a shorter period? And how is doing busines there? What special obstackles?

I would like to go to Asia too, if I could bring my wife to move. I cannot stand the rain all days any longer.

raffzahn

Hi, I'm not in Thailand - but I'm from Austria :confused:

Did you move to Thailand permanently or just for a shorter period? And how is doing busines there? What special obstackles?

I would like to go to Asia too, if I could bring my wife to move. I cannot stand the rain all days any longer.

raffzahn

Nice to meet you, I live here now, in ChiangMai nothern Thailand and it is raining a lot!!!

Doing business is very hard!! Thai people make me crazy sometimes.

Running export busness and internet business.... web hosting, web domain, web registration................ and of course ASIANPAY

Have a nice day

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.