I'm not sure that's really the right name for the newest career incarnation of Barbie. Software Engineer I could go with, or Computer Tech Barbie.
Computer Engineer Barbie should have a soldering iron and some wire strippers, and a box of IC chips.

Recommended Answers

All 22 Replies

some wire strippers

I believe the term "dancer" is preferred nowadays ;)

(I know I know... I just couldn't resist)

commented: hehe +0

Tesseylove might be one of those 'wire strippers'

LOL I was going to make a joke about that but I was secretly hoping those posts would be deleted... :-O

Stereotype?
Except for the pink Net-book all of our Computer Engineers look like that. :)

Except for the pink Net-book all of our Computer Engineers look like that. :)

Including the sparkly leggings? Damn, that sounds like you work with alot of nerds.

Can she fly a small plane? Does she pay her taxes?

I am thankful now that I don't have a window cube!!

You work for the Infernal Revenoo Service?

commented: That's "robbin' you" service, if you please! +0

Hey they are just covering all sales opportunities. Wow didn't know I could spell a word that big on 1st try. vmanes, like your bug the liberals motto. Later---

Member Avatar for iamthwee

As long as she can cook and is good with her hands...I need my back rubs.

commented: Vicious ;-) +0

I have not seen a picture of her boyfriend Ken yet.

I have not seen a picture of her boyfriend Ken yet.

Didn't you hear? He's not in the picture any more.

That's why Barbie costs $125 and Ken only $23. In the divorce, Barbie got all his stuff.

Sorry to hear about Ken.
Too bad, it would have been nice to know what kind of profession he had that would go along with her being a Computer Engineer? Maybe a CPA or Nurse.

I have to get this! I collect Barbie dolls :)

commented: Yes, yes, it's all starting to make sense now... I'm kidding, I'm kidding. :) +0
commented: Geek! Damn I'm in the Geeks' Lounge. What am I talking about. LOL +0

We need to send one to Graham Norton!

Yep! My first job in 18 months. I have to listen to whiney citizens all day but it is a paycheck (I'm being sardonic - we are the kinder, gentler IRS and do not send black helicopters until the 3rd balance due letter).

In a brief detour into seriousness (unusual, I know), I wonder if they are going to give out any scholarships or sponsor activities to promote the idea. That would go miles further than just having a doll replete with a couple of accessories.

In a brief detour into seriousness (unusual, I know), I wonder if they are going to give out any scholarships or sponsor activities to promote the idea. That would go miles further than just having a doll replete with a couple of accessories.

Figure the odds, if it doesn't get them a biggggg pr blurb or make the bottom line bigger it ain't happening captain. Later---

WTF?!
Now that is disturbing ;)

reset();
return -1;

I still have my Barbie doll collection.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.