Contributors
Replies
Views
7 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by Ene Uran
Featured Replies

some wire strippers

I believe the term "dancer" is preferred nowadays ;)

(I know I know... I just couldn't resist)

Votes + Comments
hehe

LOL I was going to make a joke about that but I was secretly hoping those posts would be deleted... :-O

Except for the pink Net-book all of our Computer Engineers look like that. :)

Including the sparkly leggings? Damn, that sounds like you work with alot of nerds.

Can she fly a small plane? Does she pay her taxes?

I am thankful now that I don't have a window cube!!

You work for the Infernal Revenoo Service?

Votes + Comments
That's "robbin' you" service, if you please!

Hey they are just covering all sales opportunities. Wow didn't know I could spell a word that big on 1st try. vmanes, like your bug the liberals motto. Later---

As long as she can cook and is good with her hands...I need my back rubs.

Edited by iamthwee: n/a

Votes + Comments
Vicious ;-)

I have not seen a picture of her boyfriend Ken yet.

Didn't you hear? He's not in the picture any more.

That's why Barbie costs $125 and Ken only $23. In the divorce, Barbie got all his stuff.

Sorry to hear about Ken.
Too bad, it would have been nice to know what kind of profession he had that would go along with her being a Computer Engineer? Maybe a CPA or Nurse.

I have to get this! I collect Barbie dolls :)

Votes + Comments
Geek! Damn I'm in the Geeks' Lounge. What am I talking about. LOL
Yes, yes, it's all starting to make sense now... I'm kidding, I'm kidding. :)

Yep! My first job in 18 months. I have to listen to whiney citizens all day but it is a paycheck (I'm being sardonic - we are the kinder, gentler IRS and do not send black helicopters until the 3rd balance due letter).

In a brief detour into seriousness (unusual, I know), I wonder if they are going to give out any scholarships or sponsor activities to promote the idea. That would go miles further than just having a doll replete with a couple of accessories.

In a brief detour into seriousness (unusual, I know), I wonder if they are going to give out any scholarships or sponsor activities to promote the idea. That would go miles further than just having a doll replete with a couple of accessories.

Figure the odds, if it doesn't get them a biggggg pr blurb or make the bottom line bigger it ain't happening captain. Later---

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.