spider solitaire.. :P
seriously, if u play once that's so interesting..

My favorite computer game its call GTA. but actually i spend many hs flying on line on IVAO under Qantas Flight (number) i use a 747 400ER

I only play computer games like Text-twist & Bookworm. I hope that counts here. :D Minesweeper too. Those three are favorites.

Mine favorite is Mario. I always love to play mario in my free time. Its one of the best resource for me to spend my free time.

So many to choose from, but with all the classics that have been mentioned, I was surprised to see that XCOM:UFO Defense was not mentioned. I still play that from time to time.

i must add "X-Wing" and "Tie Fighter" on PC (the good old days)

Mass Effect, Mass Effect 2 - can't wait for Mass Effect 3 :)

New call of duty launching.....

Can't wait:)

black ops, yeah but I wish they made these games cross-platform so i can teach those console FPS players why PC gaming is superior

That's for sure. I can still not understand why people buy consoles. So boring...

well i use my xbox 360 mainly as a media center extender. i view a console as an optional component in my home's media ecosystem.

diablo 2. without a doubt.

My favorite games are "Ban all spammers" and "Delete posts by signature spammers"...

Tom clancy's HAWX, (on PC)

commented: i like HAWX +0

My favorite games are "Ban all spammers" and "Delete posts by signature spammers"...

I can see how that is fun!!!:) Take that you &*^% and that you (*&%^, you're dead, I win.:)

Should open the door for all of us to join in the fun, imagine that...:)

LOL, spammer-banning FTW!!!

I can see how that is fun!!!:) Take that you &*^% and that you (*&%^, you're dead, I win.:)

Should open the door for all of us to join in the fun, imagine that...:)

Sorry only for chosen one, but you are always welcome to use FLAG BAD POST to get our attention to all this that would like to ruin OUR forum

Yeah, I know, as in

Morning mod's, please remove this ^&%*$ from here please!!! Thanx

. Feels like second shooter person though, hahaha :)

It is appreciated since it would be impossible task to go through all post even in one of the main sections

Back on topic, for me it is FPS with vehicles like Battlefield 2, Quake Wars - Enemy Territory, Battlefield - Bad Company 2. I will have to wait till Tuesday if COD-Black Ops is any good or I flashed my money down the toilet

Diablo LOD (",) Arcade - > Guilty Gear Series...

GTA, Counter Strike, Bully

oddly enough nowadays it's combat arms

oddly enough nowadays it's combat arms

ROFL, used to play that 2 years ago when my desktop blowed and had only laptop that wouldn't run any decent game. I hope they improved their gun shop, because it was back then, plus plenty of glitchers and cheaters. (Just search for my profile on youtube and you will find some videos of these that got reported and banned after it :twisted: )

medal of honor was good
call of duty was good to i agree
now i'm playing bad company
and gonna play deus ex:human revolution
burnout paradise is staple in racing
and i occasionally delve a little in the good ol hearts

hearts? like the windows card game??

hearts? like the windows card game??

yeah that.

well of course, medal of honor or COD would be the 'during' and hearts would be the 'after' ;)

Hmm,
well for me..
my favorite computer game would be..
PVZ! or Plants vs Zombies :D
hahaha, there's a zombie on your loan.. let's kill the zombies out of the loan :)

Vietcong was so amazing. Brings me back to the good old days of some intense multiplayer gaming.

Hmm, would you mind giving some details to that "Vietcong"..?
I might want to try it our :)

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.