Greetings,
I am Izwel. I make art and music. Within the last few months I have began to study online marketing, sales and promotion, and web design. I have learned photoshop fluently. I have been using iweb for the past 4 days and like it alot. I am working on several websites. I need help with making banners postable to forum signatures etc... that link straight to the sites. I have registered some domains on godaddy but I'm not sure how to hook them to the sites yet.
I like to trade. I make lots of cool art, some on www.allizwel.com/etsy , there are only a few examples thier, i make lots of other styles and custom 2. I also produce music. I would be happy to barter music production and Art for web developement help. I am building a network of honest optimistic people to further my business ventures. I would be glad to meet you. Have a great day.
Peace and health,
Izwel

hi and welcome! hope you're finding what you need :)

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.