'Cause it just is! :D

Recommended Answers

All 9 Replies

cricket -- that funny looking insect?

I'm not one for cricket, but i just had to miss that game :) I HATE SPORT!!! ARGHHH!

"ooo, lets all chase a ball around a field....LIKE DOGS!!!"

arghhh!

[/rant]

Well, we all have our little things we like. Cat obviously likes cricket, I personally like soccer and hockey even though both are NOT the most popular in my country!

cricket -- that funny looking insect?

Yeah thats right... crickets are good at chaseing balls. lol

Is that sport played in Canada and the US? Never seen anybody play it. In the US I think the most popular sports are baseball first and then football and basketball. Here in Canada it is Hockey all the way and we are the best. More than half the NHL players are Canadian.

I prefer Hockey between all of sports. ;)

Cricket is very interesting game played mostly and very popular in Common wealth nations. One day crickt rules changed sightly today only

no australia isn't the best cricket team ever and would not be as long as their is a west indies team u know the team from trinidad brian lara the player from that team is holding the world record and the team has really good players so as far as i see the west indies is the best team then austraila because austraila do have some all right players.. ;) :D

Australian cricket team is certainly a very nice team with some very top class players in the team ... and with its consistent performance ... I can say its the best test team ever ... but in one dayers --> the fight is on.

Canada has a cricket team and it participated in the worldcup once ... I dont know about usa.

"ooo, lets all chase a ball around a field....LIKE DOGS!!!"
We all are chasing something in our lives ... let it be a ball or a bus ... for our own sake.

Australia IS the BEST TEAM for now but other teams are catching up.
Things are not the going to be the same.

This World Cup is going to be good.
V saw what England could do to Australia.The Asian countries are making Huge changes and progress.Greg Chappell is going to have huge impact on Indian Cricket and Pakistan is always with surprises and I heared USA is heading for World Cup too.

Bangladesh actually bet Australia buddy.I was an Australian cricket fan but they became too tough to beat,it was rather boring.

Now I'm chearing for the team that would bring Australia DOWN.
:) :) :mrgreen:

Cricket is interesting NOW.

Cheers

Bangladesh actually bet Australia buddy.I was an Australian cricket fan but they became too tough to beat,it was rather boring.

Yup, the whole country celebrated the day Bangladesh beat Australia.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.