Hi! I'm new! Please give me tips!

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

Hi ~Princessy707~, welcome to the site! :)

What sort of tips are you looking for? Let us know, and we'll help you out.

Hi Pricessy, and welcome. The best tip I could give you is to suggest you read the 'Special Welcome' topic at the top of this forum section, and the 'How to do stuff' topic linked in it. Then familiarise yourself with the various forum sections and what they're for and dive right in!

:)

hi Princessy welcome to the Daniweb Community!!!
well you can post threads reply to threads and even post tutorials :rolleyes:
you have any problem with your pc please do post it here. moreiver you can even visit the geeks louge forum or the 'tell us about yourself ' one to introduce yyourself and to get acqauin ted to the pother friends ok
;)

Well,like if I could make a forum. Or how to upload a avatar!

Well,like if I could make a forum.

If you're asking if a member can create a new forum within this site, no; that's an admin function. However, we do take input from members into consideration when we're planning forum modifications, so if you have a suggegestion, feel free to post it in our News and Feedback forum.

Or how to upload a avatar!

Modifying your avatar/signature and customization of other profile options is done through your User Control Panel. To get to the main page of your personal User CP, just click the Control Panel link at the very top of our pages.

To upload a custom Avatar, click on the Edit Avatar link at the left of the CP page. In the resulting Avatar page you can choose an avatar from one of our pre-existing categories, or, you can follow the directions at the bottom of the avatar page to upload or link to a custom avatar of your own. Note that the size limit for custom avatars is 120 by 120 pixels or 53.7 KB (whichever is smaller).

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.