Name: Kellie
Nickname: Kel, Red, Big Red
Height: 5'11''
Weight: 155
Hair: Red
Eyes: Blue/Green
Hobbies: Video Gaming, Board Gaming, Reading, DVRing, Scuba Diving, Rock Climbing (indoor only so far!), Droiding, Crossfitting, Cooking, Baking, General hanging out.

Relationship Status: engaged (to a fellow geek)

Fav Music: I love many kinds of music in various decades and genres. I'm currently listening to Gorillaz, Carolina Chocolate Drops, Amanda Palmer, Tegan and Sara, Daft Punk, Gnarls Barkley, Zero 7, Roisin Murphy, Michael Buble, and Coldplay.

Education: Bachelors in Computer Science (UNT)

Work: Software Engineer (Internal Web Apps) - GameStop, Inc.

Favorite Food: Thai, Sushi, breakfast, fruit

Favorite Movies: Shawshank Redemption, Pan's Labyrinth, Star Wars, Liar Liar, Grandma's Boy, Pineapple Express, Donnie Darko, and I can't possibly list them all... I'm a movie buff. IMDB baby!

Favorite TV Shows: Futurama, Lost, Family Guy, Dexter, Burn Notice, United States of Tara, 30 Rock (blurg), Modern Family and lots more that are no longer on the air.

Favorite Video Games: Super Mario Bros/Duck Hunt, SMB3, Halo (1), Starcraft, Warcraft 3 Scenarios, Diablo, Super Mario Bros (SNES), Mario Galaxy, Super Paper Mario (Wii), Resident Evil 5, most fun shoot 'em up adventure games.

Stuff you Dislike: Olives, Litterers, dangerous and mean drivers, reality tv, people that have tons of kids and get rewarded for it

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

here's that template again.

where is this coming from?

here's that template again.

where is this coming from?

It came from the huge thread where I suppose they started all the community introductions. Now they recommend starting your own thread.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.