Hey guys!

My name is Ryan and I'm looking forward to meeting you all soon. Here's a quick overview (questionnaire):

Name: Ryan
Height: 5'5''
Weight: 171
Hair: Black-brown
Eyes: Brown
Hobbies: Video games, programming, watching movies, taekwondo

Relationship Status: single

Fav Music: Well, there isn't a whole lot that I couldn't become a fan of.
Education: Acquiring a Computer Science degree

Work: IT support desk, tree staking system assembly

Favorite Movies: Phantom of the Opera, Troy, The Prestige, Memento, The Illusionist

Favorite TV Shows: Pretty much anything Animal Planet, History channel, Discovery channel and Family Guy

Favorite Video Games: Dragon Age: Origins, Persona 4, Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion, Soul Calibur IV, Guild Wars, Dead Space, Doom, Eve Online

Stuff you Dislike: Songs with nonsensical lyrics (yes, I'm looking at you Kesha), Sarah Palin in politics, being pulled over by a cop for doing 59 on a 55, etc.

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

here's this template again. where is this coming from? some thread somewhere that tells you to post like this?

here's this template again. where is this coming from? some thread somewhere that tells you to post like this?

Yes, there is :)

Welcome, Ryan!!

Yes, there is :)

o i c now...

some sticky thread i never read.

hey i like video games like dead space and stuff they don't like lol

Dead Space turned out to be quite the surprise for me when I found out EA was behind it. In my opinion, that was their first good release in... a while. Glad to see a fellow enthusiast supporting innovative thinking! :)

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.