Hello Everyone,
I am new to this site and wanted to introduce myself. I am a police officer from a small town in southeast Ga. I zap thugs for a living, hence the screen name. I have been in law enforcement for about 11 years which is long enough to know that it is not the best profession in the world, and that is an understatement. Low pay and annoying, sometimes terrifying situations to say the least. Anyway, I have been taking college classes for the past two years and I have started on my IT major. This is hopefully the first step in changing to a more rewarding career. I have been reading everything I can get my hands on concerning information systems and what makes them tic. I am currently taking a programming concepts course that focuses on C and Java is next.
My favorite hobbies are fishing, four wheeling off road, reading anything, recreational target shooting, and exploring new websites. I really like all kinds of music, from country to rock, alternative and even some rap. If I had to pick a favorite though, I would probably say alternative, hey Nirvana was the beginning of something wonderful was it not, and the Foo Fighters Rock!! I love meeting new people and learning from their experiences, and I look forward to learning through this forum.

Hey thugzappa, welcome to DaniWeb.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.