Hi everyone,

I'm a graduate student, hoping to graduate in December. I'm currently taking a database course and I'm having one tough time doing the assignments. My professor is pretty inept so I'm hoping some of you will be able to help me with my assignments. Don't worry, I'm not going to ask you to DO it, just to help me gain a better understanding of how SQL works. It's tough stuff, I don't know how you all know it so well!

Look forward to working with you. :)

- bookworm

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

Welcome to daniweb.com. I am the worst when come to database design and SQL. I currently read several database related books. Looking forward to share knowledge with you.

Hi everyone,

I'm a graduate student, hoping to graduate in December. I'm currently taking a database course and I'm having one tough time doing the assignments. My professor is pretty inept so I'm hoping some of you will be able to help me with my assignments. Don't worry, I'm not going to ask you to DO it, just to help me gain a better understanding of how SQL works. It's tough stuff, I don't know how you all know it so well!

Look forward to working with you. :)

- bookworm

I know the feeling, my database module was nasty! what are you studying that you need databases for? I will try and help if I can
Rach

Hi, currently doing a kinda IT program in company that does practically everything using sql..so i guess i might also be able to help...

Hi Bookworm, nice to meet you :D

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.