Please I want a help for I have special Software uses for laser machine
And this software using a dongle and beside a dongle there are another software help the dongle call microdoginstdrv.exe
and my questions now can I make my software work without the dongle because I lost the dongle and the company which produce the dongle is closed what i can do Sir.,

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

ah, another pirate wannabe trying to come up with a halfway convincing crystory to trick people into helping it achieve its goals.

Please I want a help for I have special Software uses for laser machine
And this software using a dongle and beside a dongle there are another software help the dongle call microdoginstdrv.exe
and my questions now can I make my software work without the dongle because I lost the dongle and the company which produce the dongle is closed what i can do Sir.,

Years and years ago I wrote MS-DOS programs that used those things for security. If you lost yours then just ask the company that wrote the program for another one. But if your version of the program is as old as the ones I wrote you will probably have to buy upgrades, if you can get them at all. Getting a new dongle will do you no good until it is programmed with the keys that the software company used.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.