Airport screening simplified!

Provide a booth that each person can step into, that will not X-ray the person, but will detonate any explosive device the person may have on him/her.

There would be none of this crap about racial profiling and this method would eliminate a long and expensive trial.

Recommended Answers

All 12 Replies

And it opens up more seats for standby passengers.

commented: Haha :) +0

How about a device that translates women's hintings into declarative statements?

A device called HiHe that parses posts from this site and reposts the barely reworded content on Daniweb.

A device called HiHe that parses posts from this site and reposts the barely reworded content on Daniweb.

Thanks for pointing out that site, looks a lot friendlier than this one.

Need gadget that makes the sun shine at night when we would need the light.

Airport screening simplified!

Provide a booth that each person can step into, that will not X-ray the person, but will detonate any explosive device the person may have on him/her.

There would be none of this crap about racial profiling and this method would eliminate a long and expensive trial.

Very funny! Would be useful gadgetry!

Have a device where men can see what women are thinking, so they wont be so complicated.

Thanks for pointing out that site, looks a lot friendlier than this one.

It was a joke. Relax.

Member Avatar for diafol

Adams' Babelfish. Perhaps then the empire builders of yesterday, today and tomorrow would stop trying to kill off minority languages.

A program that leaves programming to the computer.

This way we wouldn't have to put up with these self-important odd balls that spend hours arguing how many pointers it takes to move a text from from one function to another.

A program that leaves programming to the computer.

I hope thats not invented, because if so, then I'll be out of a job, if I
had one.

A computer program that replaces all the politicians.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.