Hello, I'm LightningKey (LK for short).
I have varying levels of experience in the following, programming and scripting languages.
HTML/CSS (familiar with HTML, less familiar with CSS)
PHP (Beginner-Intermediate-ish)
SQL (The Basics)
XML (The Basics)
Javascript (The Basics)
C (Beginner)
Python (Intermediate)
Bash (Beginner-Intermediate-ish)
I'm an experienced GNU/Linux user, anything in the Debian-family is my preferred choice.
I'm interesting in learning either C or C++, I've heard C++ is more modular, and provides more libraries, so I may learn C++.
I look forward, to being an active member of the community, hopefully learning and helping.

Edited by LightningKey: Added something

Contributors
Replies
Views
7 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by LightningKey

Hello I m David Mark from New York , 20 years old. I m new to this forum. I m here to get the assistance of senior members and I also would like to share my ideas and some useful information. I hope all of you would like my presence here.

Edited by Davidmark: n/a

Hello I m David Mark from New York , 20 years old. I m new to this forum. I m here to get the assistance of senior members and I also would like to share my ideas and some useful information. I hope all of you would like my presence here.

er..hem, Shouldn't you make your own Introduction thread?..

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.