WOoaoooasdflkaslkjas;dflaskjfa;sldkjf

The hockey people just closed a deal :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy:

My beloved sport is back. I'm so happy, one year is too long.

Recommended Answers

All 26 Replies

YES!!!!!!!!! I HEARD ABOUT THIS TOO LAST NIGHT!!!! HOCKEY IS BACK EVERYONE!!!!!!! :cheesy: :eek: :) :D :mrgreen: ;)

- Dave

Let's all celebrate by playing hockey at 12 midnight!

Yeah!! Thats a relief. We still dont know the details of the agreement yet but I'm sure the deal isnt as good as what the players were offered when the season wasnt lost.

One sure thing though, I will certainly buy tickets to go see my hometown team a lot more that I used to. Especially this autumn since I'm still a student and I can get some pretty good deals. :D I'm curious how the SENS will be doing with the new staff/players. I hope Hasek is still in game shape, he's getting old. lol And cant wait to see if teams like the Rangers and Leafs will be able to keep all these players with ridiculously high salaries with the new payroll policies that will be announced soon.

Hasek sucks. It was a mistake to get rid of lalime, although he was having a terrible year. Hasek just rolls around on the ground and it pisses me off. Anyways, the Rangers will probably lose a few of their players, Messier being one of them possibly to retirement. I feel sorry for my crappy team "Carolina Hurricanes" because they were having trouble even before the lockout! But I really don't care about Carolina; I personally like anaheim because my favorite player is there(fedorov).

Lalime needed a change of environment. It will do him some good to go to a team that needs a decent goalie. With the SENS, he was among the best goalies during the season but in the playoffs, he was too inconsistent. Like in 2003, in the conference finals, he let 2 crappy shots go in to let the devils win the seventh game. I was a little pissed when this happened because I knew the winner of this series would win the cup. :(

Yeah, his backup golie actually did better the past season...I think his name was prusek??

Yep, Martin Prusek. He actually has similar style to Hasek. :D

I don't know who these people are! But that doesn't matter, 'cos hockey is the best!

*does the hockey dance whilst nosegrabbing on my skateboard over the great wall of china*

Its about time. I walmost went nuts last winter.
time for a new bigscreen and surround sound system this winter.

:mrgreen:

Its about time. I walmost went nuts last winter.
time for a new bigscreen and surround sound system this winter.

:mrgreen:

I would do the same if I had my own house. :D

Let's hope they didn't put a retriction on fighting. I'm ready to see some bloooood.

Let's hope they didn't put a retriction on fighting. I'm ready to see some bloooood.

Yeah!! Put any two guys against Chara. lol

pffffff..He's so tall he can't fight. I'm saying someone beat the crap out of burtuzzi.

blood and fighting.. one would think ive had eneough of this..

..naaa.. :mrgreen:

pffffff..He's so tall he can't fight. I'm saying someone beat the crap out of burtuzzi.

well he cant fight well but whats funny is that its hard to beat him up. he wont fall easily so the other dude usually gets tired a bit.

Now it's official; I bought a 12 game ticket pack for two. First game I'm going to is against Toronto on Oct. 10th. Can't wait!!!

It's been a long time since there has had so many changes not only in the rules but mostly the players. The rosters especially Philadelphia's have already changed a lot and it's not done yet! You know we were talking about Prusek earlier, he's signed with Columbus, oh well, we have Emery. You probably don't know him much but you will in a year or two.

Now it's official; I bought a 12 game ticket pack for two. First game I'm going to is against Toronto on Oct. 10th. Can't wait!!!

It's been a long time since there has had so many changes not only in the rules but mostly the players. The rosters especially Philadelphia's have already changed a lot and it's not done yet! You know we were talking about Prusek earlier, he's signed with Columbus, oh well, we have Emery. You probably don't know him much but you will in a year or two.

Dude, this season will be awesome. I'm glad the lockout happend now. All of these big players moving will make it more popular and more enjoyable to watch. I think philly came out will a killer deal somehow. They got Hatcher, a few other greate defenders, and forseberg now. I think it was wrong to get rid of JR though. Forseberg is not reliable enough since he's injured most of the season, and he's a western style player. Philly will be the stanley cup champs, and that's a fact. I'm hoping columbus will turn out a better team with prusek and then all star defenceman adam foote on there(not to forget rick nash). I'm simply amazed at all the deals, and can't wait for hockey now. This will definately be the best year hockeys ever had, and probably the most competitive one at that.

They wanted Forsberg so they had to get rid of JR, they had passed the 39 million cap.

And now Chicago has The Wall!! (Nikolai Khabibulin) WOW!! Thats a big change. Poor Tampa, who will they have to rely on now? They might try to find a goalie now but who's good and available??

I know, but I think it was wrong to just drop JR like that. I would rather have JR myself. He's more reliable, not as good, but more reliable.

I dont care anyway cuz I would only like a canadian team to win the cup this year :P not toronto tho lol

I really didn't care either. I am glad colarodo is not so loaded anyone. That's my brothers favourite team, and I'm always hearing crap about how good they are.

They are still better than carolina.

They are still better than carolina.

Screw carolina!!! Go anaheim...That's the team...Fedorov and the neidermyer brothers...shewww. Just wait till we woop up on some canadian teams!! :twisted:

im going to see anaheim on January 19th. the sens will whoop their butts. :)

im going to see anaheim on January 19th. the sens will whoop their butts. :)

I'll be watching from home them :evil:
I don't think I need to say anything. My players will do the talking.

Hey, have you heard anything about bertuzzi?

Yes indeed, thank god hockey's back. They switched up the rules a bit also... Gonna have a shootout this year, which is something I've been hoping for for a lonnnng time.

Flyers will win the Stanley Cup this season, in my opinion. They have an incredible team. It was sad to see JR go, but oh well. The Rangers? This cap might be the best thing that happened to them. Finally force them to think about who they're picking up instead of just throwing mad money for talent that doesn't work well with each other. And the big "E" is going to Toronto to finish up his career. Good for him.

Go Philly!

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.