I update my knowledge through Internet and I also use it to contact with my old friends

Votes + Comments
sig spammer - busted

Just like interesting and skillful educative stuff that can earn me some real time cash. Will appreciate if any could give me an aid.

I like Search engines and you tube because I think that Search engines are really easy to be use

I like to surf around looking for (signature)spammers and then find out where they live, if you understand what I mean.
[attach]14760[/attach]

I'm liking that, it is cleverly funny (Y)

I like Online Shopping and I love to read Articles

Votes + Comments
...and spamming your sig, of course, let's not forget that

Blogging
Learning new technology
Learning hacking techniques
Learning SEO :)
Buying and selling !

There are so many things to do on the internet that you can't name them all.

My favorites are:
Meeting new 'friendly' people around the globe
News that you don't hear on TV
So many free games and free gifts

I think that Internet is the best invention and We get so many advantage with it Now a days it is so easy and fast,and I think that internet is best Entertaining and as well as informative World

Votes + Comments
And it's really good for distributing spam, apparently

I like to share some new thoughts and ideas with my Friends and make some Good and Nice friends

Votes + Comments
and you like to spam your sig

What I really really LOVE about the Internet is the FREE access to different reading materials.

It's like a boundless library & thanks to Google and all other search engines, we're able to make the most of it. :) Agree?

I love discovering new technologies, people postig relevant ways to improve the world and I do mean RELEVANT, finding out about new games and new ways for personal growth! I think everyone can find at least one thing daily to be honest with you!

I also love to discover technology and share some new ideas With Friends and improve our Living and Life styles

Votes + Comments
and spreading sig spam, don't forget that you love to spread sig spam

I love the internet for bridging the distance separating me from my loved ones & friends through email & chat. And it's much cheaper compared to regularly calling them by phone.

Edited by jacktb: n/a

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.