Hi,
a little strange as I just start to do this. I am working with a collegue on MySQL and he is helping me very much, though I know I have to find solutions on my own. Therefore I am looking around for friendly persons who might be able to help me from time to time.
I love Theatre & Music (classical music & operas) but I am very often in a pub (with any strange music) near my flat joining good talks with other people and enjoying wine! :icon_cool:
There is hardly more to say about me. :$
For now I wish a great weekend - looking forward for friendly chats,
Katja1968

Contributors
Replies
Views
7 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by finito

Hello! Nice to met you! Enjoy your stay and hope to hear from you soon!

P. S. Are you of russian origin?? Your name sounds like russian:)

Kind regards
Oz

Hi,
a little strange as I just start to do this. I am working with a collegue on MySQL and he is helping me very much, though I know I have to find solutions on my own. Therefore I am looking around for friendly persons who might be able to help me from time to time.
I love Theatre & Music (classical music & operas) but I am very often in a pub (with any strange music) near my flat joining good talks with other people and enjoying wine! :icon_cool:
There is hardly more to say about me. :$
For now I wish a great weekend - looking forward for friendly chats,
Katja1968

Hi,Cathy .I am boby(bobyx).Nice to meet you.I recently (about 4
days ago) joined to this site.I am an electronic engineer and my field of work is in; special troubleshooting electronic equipements like as;UPS,medical devices(balloo pump,shock,monitoring,...),communication equipements,...and designing with microcontrollers.I want to continue my study in electronics at a foreign country and try to do it.Have a good time.
Bye!

Hi guys!

Thanks for warm welcome. I am interested what will go on here.
I am German - no Russion though my name stems from Katharina. Anyhow my localhost has difficulties (need it now for testing) ... forgot my password and renamed it - but still does not work. One need to put sooo much time in those tiny things. Bless me with patience!
Have fun,
Cathy

HI, Cathy! Sending you a virtual box of patience! I'm glad you're here! I too was once from Germany.

Hi Cat,

Welcome to DaniWeb. Just keep on touch whenever you need to INSERT, DELETE or UPDATE on your MySQL Box.

This question has already been answered. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.