Hi Everyone.

New to this forum.

Fantastic place, full of great information.

About myself, I work for OffshoreProcessing.com as a Senior Sales Executive.

I have 10 PLUS years experience in e-commerce and would be pleased to help any of you should you need.

Looking forward to getting to know as many of you as possible

Cheers

Recommended Answers

All 8 Replies

Hello, guys!
It is very nice to meet you, enjoy your stay and feel free to ask any questions!

See you both around!
Kind regards
Oz

Hi all welcome on board, well nice to know you 10 years experience mean full of info, looking forward to learn from you

Hi Offshore Pro, nice to meet you :D

heya!! im new tooo..
new to the community and new to programming..
and already in love with C++!!! it feels great to get stuck in programming problems!!!
hope to learn alot from u all.
i have spent just 3 days with the community with one problem already solved!!
rock on!! :)

Welcome to Daniweb! WIth 10 years of expirence in ecommerce must be alot of tips and tricks you have to offer.

Nice to meet you too Maryam :D

Hi Everyone.

New to this forum.

Fantastic place, full of great information.

About myself, I work for OffshoreProcessing.com as a Senior Sales Executive.

I have 10 PLUS years experience in e-commerce and would be pleased to help any of you should you need.

Looking forward to getting to know as many of you as possible

Cheers

Hi! Just got on here this morning. Of course I brought a problem for someone/everyone to review. What caught my eye about your post was that you have so much experience in e-commerse. I am just starting my own site on Register.com (Do It Yourself Website) but have not set it up yet. I confess-I'm a bit afraid! I have a history of biting off more than I can chew...'Ignorance is bliss' my Mother always used to tell me.

Paula (pkinstitches)

hi every one!!. i am glad to meet you.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.