know of any, im just shopping around abit, i plan to do a major upgrade and i want to start looking, however in 6 months if im ready i might be buying an alienware :D depends on my situation

Recommended Answers

All 15 Replies

Newegg and mwave.com are the only places I would even really consider.

BC

I second NewEgg I've bought alot of stuff, from Mobos to Videocards and have been nothing but 100% pleased with them.

Member Avatar for

I have just purchased from both Newegg and Tiger direct. Tiger got me the mother board in less than 40hrs with UPS ground. Turns out I'm an idiot and ordered the wrong one, so they 2nd day aired me the correct one for free, even though it was my fault. Newegg also came two days ahead of time and used plenty of packing material. Tiger has more rebates, but I like neweggs site layout better. Search these two stores and get it were its cheaper.
Keep in mind that Newegg has free shipping on most of their stuff.

Member Avatar for

Do newegg.com computers come with the processor? I'm looking at the ASUS T-2 motherboard and it's $219. I need to know if it comes with the processor or not

Considering we have members from all over the globe, it would be helpful if people mentioned their location in addition to the online store!

Pretty damn useless seeing a link to a US based online store if you live in the UK, now, isn't it? Be nice to be able to assess that at a glance ;)

I use http://www.zipzoomfly.com/
all second day shipping is free and they have a lot of special

Grim
ps I live in the US

Do newegg.com computers come with the processor? I'm looking at the ASUS T-2 motherboard and it's $219. I need to know if it comes with the processor or not

Read the details a little more, it should tell you.

Oh hell! Sorry, I missed that question. When you purchase a motherboard as a separate item, then no. It does NOT come with a processor fitted.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.