What would you sell??

I would sell older/classic stuff from the 80s and before....

Apple computers,Commodore,Coleco,etc.........

Recommended Answers

All 10 Replies

something that actually provides an income :)

I think having a RETRO store that sells 70s/80s stuff WOULD BE A HUGE SELLING OUTLET!!!

Almost everything today IS CRAP so having stuff FROM THAT TIME would be beyond awesome!!

Guns, knives, malt liquor, wool goods, military surplus, distro CDs, video games, chem supply, cigars, video games, performance parts, tech books, fireworks, exotic plants.

Come on down!

I'd sell my body, there must be a retro market for that.

Almost everything today IS CRAP so having stuff FROM THAT TIME would be beyond awesome

I would hate to trade my hexacore for a C64 to be honest. Loading firefox from a tapedeck would suck bigtime :)

Perhaps I should start selling stuff from my loft as it is stuffed full of vintage/retro video games and computing kit.

Only joking, I'm pretty OCD about my collection and would rather die than sell a single bit of it, including all the boxes of 'spares' - also known by Mrs Happygeek as 'boxes of broken junk'.

I have two cases of vintage Bud Light beer (2+ years old now) that I'd like to sell.

>> the boxes of 'spares' - also known by Mrs Happygeek as 'boxes of broken junk'.

Mrs. E is constantly telling me to get rid of the boxes of junk and I'm having a hard time explaining that someday I'll surely need those 1MB memorybanks for my 286 :(

Mrs Happygeek is particularly 'concerned' about the third large box of a dozen broken but otherwise complete ZX Spectrums I have just this weekend collected. I know nobody needs 30+ broken ZX Spectrums, but surely having 30+ spare machines 'just in case' cannot be a bad thing? :)

Mrs Happygeek is particularly 'concerned' about the third large box of a dozen broken but otherwise complete ZX Spectrums I have just this weekend collected. I know nobody needs 30+ broken ZX Spectrums, but surely having 30+ spare machines 'just in case' cannot be a bad thing? :)

Till, I just happen to roll on by and test the EMP weapon on my T-90.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.