Hello All,
My name is Jim and since the name "Jim" is so common, I had to go by another user name so that I could sign up and join your community (user name JackBlack12). The reason I am here is to learn more about the e commerce software 'Magneto" I have a magneto site and have been developing it for 6 months. I think its a nice site, but I am not generating any sales. I was hoping to get some help from some special professional people that could give me some ideas, or solutions to help get some conversions. I am hoping for some talented people to give me some advise (its okay if your brutal)or visit the site and just tell me "Mister, you need to just shut it down".

My Wife and I are retired and we needed something to do. So for the past several months, I have gone from knowing nothing about computers to creating what there is now. For example, photo shop and creating pictures, creating all the attributes, products, trans email, custom pages etc. To many things here to mention, but you have the idea. I just need a helping hand that can get me in the right direction. Can or will someone help us out?

Nice meeting you all and thanks for reading this thread.
Jim
Our email is [snipped] Can you email us and we can give you the website name?
I really don't want to post the site name ( well you know the reasons why)

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

Hello! It is very nice to meet you, Jim. Call me Oz ;)

Well, I think that one of the reason why you havent done any sales yet is weak SEO-action and probably the design of your website. You see, first of all you have to be done with your on-page SEO which means fin tuning the contents in the website, because it will make thr site rank high in the search engines; keyword abalysis; optimization website content HTML coding, building keywords rich content, creation of optimized title and meta tags. Also implementing various separate search engine submission methodologies to promote the website.
After you ll be done with on-page SEO you can easily switch to off-page. I'dlike to take a lok at your website if you dontmind, maybe after seeing it I will be able to give you more relevant tips.

Ok, wish you best of luck! Dont worry, you will succeed with your website soon!

Oz

Hello Jim, nice to meet you :D

Hello! It is very nice to meet you, Jim. Call me Oz ;)

Well, I think that one of the reason why you havent done any sales yet is weak SEO-action and probably the design of your website. You see, first of all you have to be done with your on-page SEO which means fin tuning the contents in the website, because it will make thr site rank high in the search engines; keyword abalysis; optimization website content HTML coding, building keywords rich content, creation of optimized title and meta tags. Also implementing various separate search engine submission methodologies to promote the website.
After you ll be done with on-page SEO you can easily switch to off-page. I'dlike to take a lok at your website if you dontmind, maybe after seeing it I will be able to give you more relevant tips.

Ok, wish you best of luck! Dont worry, you will succeed with your website soon!

Oz

Hello Oz, and nice meeting you and thank you for the information. I was wondering if you could give me your email address and I could send you the site name etc for you to take a look at. Thanks again, Jim

Hello Jim, nice to meet you :D

Hello and nice to meet you as well!

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.