I like Ms.Rose in Titanic :)

Catherine Zeta-Jones is stunningly beautiful and talented.

I like Emma Robert I like her Smile

commented: Signature spammer +0

Julia Roberts and Kate Winslet

commented: Yawn, sig spamming idiot strikes again +0

Emma Watson (Harry Poter)

commented: spammer +0

I've a small list..
Priyanka Chopra
Sonal Chauhan
Shriya Saran
Keira knightley

:)

commented: Spammer +0

Emma Watson and Alisha Herbert are my favorites

Paranormal Activity 2 was my last movie.

Barbara Striesand

I loved her in 'Whats Up Doc'

my favorite actresses are kiera knightly and emma watson

We are really acquiring a wealth of knowledge about which movie stars are preferred by SEO spammers.

Hey Ezz. They do not even read the replies so save your 'ink' :)

I like Sasha She is just Like Superb

commented: Who cares? you're a spammer. +0

I like Kate beautiful

commented: O'relly??? And does she knows that you are spammer? +0
commented: sig spammer +0

do you know this female movie star named zhangziyi from china i like her very much

I think she sells Rosetta stones, yes?

Drew Barrymore, Jennifer Lopez, and Claire Danes, also Zhang Ziyi mentioned above is very beautiful as well.

i like Megan Fox and Natalie Portman

commented: sig spammer +0

It would be good idea to close this thread, we more likely heard all movie stars name at least twice. It was fun while lasted and we should say good bye our fateful signature spammers

mine is Audrey Hepburn the goddess in my heart

It would be good idea to close this thread, we more likely heard all movie stars name at least twice. It was fun while lasted and we should say good bye our fateful signature spammers

I agree, but they will simply start a new thread.

commented: agreed - would love to get rid of them but my hands are tied +0

I've flagged this thread a number of times. But you know our "policy" on signature spam..

One of these days I'll give in and just delete all the posts here and ban every signaturespammer in the lounge; which would get me fired. It's almost worth it.

@happygeek - would love to get rid of them but my hands are tied

Just question of time when one of these spammers realise that instead of endlessly replying to 1-2 old threads created by our regulars they can create their own on what ever stupid theme and the forum will be in trouble...

It is nearly impossible to pick just one favorite as there are to many fantastic actresses in the history of movies. But, if I am forced to pick only one, it would be Bette Davis. Not only was she an incredible actress and awesome beauty, she single handedly broke the back of the studio contract system. Her strength and fire propelled her above being merely one of the greatest stars in Hollywood.

commented: A point for not spamming signature links +0

i like landsy lohan and emma watson

commented: spammer +0

Natalie Portman ;)

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.