Hi Guys,

My name is Rahul and I own a tech consulting firm in NYC. My office is on 37th between 5th and 6th. I am in constant need for good resources. Most of my clients are direct. Currently I am looking for about 10 C++ developers. Its a 6 month contract to hire position. Location, NYC or Norwalk,CT Please spread the word around. If anyone is in NYC would love to catch up and network.

Please feel free to reach out and introduce yourself.

Thanks
Rahul

Hi Rahul, nice to meet you :D

nice to meet you as well.. what do you do ?

Hey rahul, nice to meet you. I'm not a C++ Dev but I would like to be so I'm askin if you have any internships or someone I can learn from to become a C++ Dev. I learn very fast and constantly on the hunt to learn new things. http://www.daniweb.com/forums/post1260701.html#post1260701 is my intro to the DaniWeb world and if there is anything I can do, please dont be afraid to tell me. Thanks for reading and your time.

Hi to all Jasper#7 is in to Cisco and MCSE, and will to learn more if any 1 out there to teach, learn, and share idears they are well come.

THANKS TO ALL

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.