Hi,

After lurking quite some time on different forums, I think DaniWEB's users are the most kick ass IT people on the net, and so I finally decided to join and put a thread in.

I'm a 22 yr old male computer science student from Montreal and when I'm not programming (or trying to ), I'm devouring DVD's by the ton or going to as many film festivals that my student budget will permit. Aside films, I'm also into economics, finance, philosophy and astronomy.

As for skills, I've learned some Java, C++, Visual Basic, SQL, Linux, CSS + XHTML,
JavaScript, VBScript and I'm currently learning PHP on my own. Check out my site at www.meeko.ca. I've got some stuff I've done up there. The site's layout might be kinda off but that's because I'm still working on it!

I'm as friendly as most IT oriented people can get so don't hesitate to give me a shout, especially if your in the Montreal area.

-Freddy HM

www.meeko.ca
Facebook: Freddy Hidalgo-Monchez

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

Welcome to the forum. Glad to have you here.

Hi Freddy, nice to meet you :D

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.