because I didn't find DANIWEB earlier.

:twisted:

DANIWEB is one of the best Forum in the world.
If i join earlier, i'm sure i will get more info about web development and internet marketing.

I will always support DaniWeb.
<3
Dora

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

You are, of course, absolutely right :)

Welcome aboard, better late than never!

And on the topic of "supporting DaniWeb" why not become a sponsor :twisted:

That's what I did when I realized how useful the site is and that I'd be spending MUCH more time here than I originally intended :P

BTW, welcome and junk.

happygeek: ya :$ Hopefully i learn something from this forum.

And on the topic of "supporting DaniWeb" why not become a sponsor :twisted:

That's what I did when I realized how useful the site is and that I'd be spending MUCH more time here than I originally intended :P

BTW, welcome and junk.

:) ya, we should happy and proud because we contribute our money. effort and :icon_idea:knowledge to make this site "live" on internet.

Hi Dora, nice to meet you :)

Welcome aboard!

Lusiphur, she'd probably be interested to support this forum through my unique suggestions which I made here:

https://www.daniweb.com/community-center/daniweb-community-feedback/threads/509236/how-to-make-dani-web-the-best-forum-that-attracts-newbies-earns-oldbies

That way, she can earn, the forum can earn and not to forget oldbies like you can earn too. This forum does not need to rely on donations and hand-outs.
I hope my suggestions would give you better ideas than mine.

Take care man!

PS - And change that dreadful name "lucifer" (devil/satan). How-about "lost so far" ? Sounds similar! Lol!

commented: pointless self-congratulatory/se;f-promoting post to a SEVEN YEAR OLD thread +0
commented: Lusiphur is a cool name. Are you a bible-basher UI? +0
Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.