I would say Disney World. I always have a good time there.
However, a "cow tipping" excursion into Wisconsin sounds like fun too!

Recommended Answers

All 20 Replies

Yeah the idea of disney world is awesome but Switzerland is also like a disney land. :D

Member Avatar for iamthwee

Been a few places now.

But New York and France seem to catch my fancy.

Want to go visit China at some point and the middle east...

It's on my To-Do list.

Definitely Cuba, although in recent years it is slowly losing it's charm.

The mountains and woodlands of North Wales, specifically the Snowdonia National Park area. Oddly enough, off there again this summer to a small cottage in the woods with no mobile phone signal and no Internet. What a blissful week that will be, wish I could escape from work commitments for longer - but there you go.

Other than that I rather like visiting San Francisco Bay, Barcelona and Portofino on the Italian Riviera when I get a chance.

Disney World

Austria, to ski and eat Apfelstrudel!

I like mahabaleshawer which is in India.Its awesome place.

I depends what your into. For me Rome was great. Australia is always good too (not the big cities, some of the smaller towns on the coast and you have to go into the bush at some point), haven't made it to Tasmania but its on my list.

Food/Art wise you can't beat France. Scenery-wise I'd take the Canadian Rockies or Newfoundland (their also on the list). I've heard Japan is pretty amazing is you embrace the local culture and food. I want to try Madagascar at some point too.

Anyone of these will do for me : Metis, Adrastea, Amalthea, Thebe ...

There are 59 more that I can name. But thats good enough.

I see a lot of "Disney World" on here. I've been there twice and its AWESOME! I'd like to go to Greece or Italy. Try the food there and see the sites. Anyone agree?

Disney World is lame, it's 100% fake-ness and otherwise just a bunch of amusement park rides that you can find anywhere. Give me real mountains, real rivers, real castles not cheap imitations.

Did they not let you ride Space Mountain when you were there? Just kidding. I still enjoyed it when I was 15. I concur with the real mountains, rivers, etc etc.

India, Munnar and Kumarakom ..

Would looooove to visit:
Japan. Ahhh :( how I wish Naruto was real ..
Austria
Korea, for some unknown reasons ..

.-.

Disney World is lame, it's 100% fake-ness and otherwise just a bunch of amusement park rides that you can find anywhere. Give me real mountains, real rivers, real castles not cheap imitations.

I think you are confusing Disney Land and Disney World. Two totally different things.

Sailing on Lake Michigan, cool and crisp with a minimum of floating plastic bags!

Any nudist beach will do!

Australia. i like the scenery and the fresh air of the mountains.

pretty much anywhere with no internet, television, or cellphones...
Having electricity and plumbing/running water is a nice plus.

Anywhere where you can get away from school and the tons of homeworks is the best.

Anywhere where you can get away from school and the tons of homeworks is the best.

that's called a job, and you'll be a lot more busy than you ever were at school once you get one :)

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.