Hi all,

I am hoping that the DaniWeb community might be willing to assist me in my research efforts.

I am a researcher based in University College Cork (Ireland) and I am involved in a research study on the subject of software development in global virtual teams. As part of this study I am conducting a questionnaire.

Coordination is often reported as being particularly challenging for global virtual teams engaged in software development. This questionnaire seeks to gather data relating to coordination issues in global virtual software development teams.

As experienced practitioners in software development, I would very much welcome your participation in the questionnaire. The questionnaire is directed towards any individual who has worked on a software development project as a global virtual team member. Your candid and thoughtful reply would greatly assist the evaluation. The questionnaire should take no more than ten minutes to complete. Your response will be treated as strictly confidential.

Here is the link to the survey: http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/globalvirtualteams

Thanks again for your help.

Sincerely,

GK2010

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

Hi all,

Just a quick message to thank those of you who have completed my survey. Your responses have really helped with my research.

The survey is still open so if any of you have ever worked in a virtual team and have ten minutes to spare you would be doing me a huge favour.

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/globalvirtualteams

Thanks a million,

GK2010.

Hi GK2010

I am writing a Bachelor Thesis about virtual teams. For that reason I would be interested in your questionnaire. Is it possible to have a look at it?

Kind regards

commented: zombie master +0

do your own homework, kiddo, and don't resurrect long dead spam threads.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.