:)Hello Everyone
My name is Randall
I live in Quartzsite Arizona
I am 48
I clean laptops for a living,I also do desert tours and teach people desert prospecting.
I think I am going to like this sight, Thx

Contributors
Replies
Views
7 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by goldminer69er

Welcome to DaniWeb. Sure wish you would create your own web site and post pictures of what you do there in the desert. I lived in Tucson for a few years during 1970s and whish I could go back.

Edited by Ancient Dragon: n/a

Hey Randall,

Nice to meet you at great forum board you are come to right place and you will get lot thing from daniweb members :)

Welcome :) Working in the desert and cleaning laptops... sounds like they'd go hand in hand :)

I work alot with the snowbirds. (a.k.a. old people) The desert sure can wreak havock on a computer. By the way very nice to meet you.

Hey Randall,

Nice to meet you at great forum board you are come to right place and you will get lot thing from daniweb members :)

Thanks so much nice to meet you.

Welcome to DaniWeb. Sure wish you would create your own web site and post pictures of what you do there in the desert. I lived in Tucson for a few years during 1970s and whish I could go back.

Thankyou very much, I do have plans to build a web site.Thanks for the welcome.

Hello and how are you. This is my first sight I ever built. Hope you enjoy. I am providing a link.[snipped]

Edited by Ezzaral: Snipped url. Please restrict personal links to your user signature.

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.