josh --> vinod --> christna --> keep it more pleasant, stop the name calling/nation bashing. This is a public board which is read by everyone and some people think your comments are offensive. If you want to get involved in that sort of talk then please use PM or send each other e-mails, but not on this public board.

Votes + Comments

josh --> vinod --> christna --> keep it more pleasant, stop the name calling/nation bashing. This is a public board which is read by everyone and some people think your comments are offensive. If you want to get involved in that sort of talk then please use PM or send each other e-mails, but not on this public board.

What are you talking about?? I haven't said anything, so don't include my name in your post. =/

hmm.. I think all that happened a while back.. why bring it back up?? Besides, nothing that was said should really offend people.. if it does, then I'm sure he/she can get over it. I didn't call anyone names, simply stated that India was a third-world country.. which is true. As for my other comments, they were all in fun..

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.