lol
your mom -> jokes

jokes -> comedic

comedic -> comedian

comedian -> Seinfeld

Seinfeld -> show

show -> South Park! =)

South Park -> Toons

josh --> vinod --> christna --> keep it more pleasant, stop the name calling/nation bashing. This is a public board which is read by everyone and some people think your comments are offensive. If you want to get involved in that sort of talk then please use PM or send each other e-mails, but not on this public board.

commented: . -1

josh --> vinod --> christna --> keep it more pleasant, stop the name calling/nation bashing. This is a public board which is read by everyone and some people think your comments are offensive. If you want to get involved in that sort of talk then please use PM or send each other e-mails, but not on this public board.

What are you talking about?? I haven't said anything, so don't include my name in your post. =/

South Park -> Toons

toons -> cartoons

hmm.. I think all that happened a while back.. why bring it back up?? Besides, nothing that was said should really offend people.. if it does, then I'm sure he/she can get over it. I didn't call anyone names, simply stated that India was a third-world country.. which is true. As for my other comments, they were all in fun..

toons -> cartoons

cartoons -> Saturday

Saturday -> free day

free day -> Friday (We get out at 12:30 every friday! =))

[Lucky!]

Friday -> boring

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.