Name - Mike
Nickname - none
Height - 5' 6"
Weight - lightweight
Hair - black
Eyes - chocolate brown
Location - Philippines
Age - 24

Hobbies - wasting time on computer(having fun in crossfire)w/ beer..

Relationship Status - single

Fav Music - oldies, tv themes , alternative..classic (Kenny G)... the best for stress release

Education -(B.S. degree)Computer Science

Favorite Movies - The 40 yrs Old Virgin, Knock up,failure to launch...

Favorite TV Shows - Spatacus blood and sand,weird Creature (in Animal PLanet)

Favorite Computer Games - World of War Craft, CrossFire, CounterStrike...KIng Of Fighter

Recommended Answers

All 7 Replies

Hello I'm also new to daniweb and I'm new in I.T. Maybe you might help me with some project I have. Please reply [email removed]

welcome kasakit :) Hope you enjoy your stay with DaniWeb

Hi Mike, nice to meet you :)

Hello I'm also new to daniweb and I'm new in I.T. Maybe you might help me with some project I have. Please reply [email removed]

sure men...but i cant see your email address. I'm new in I.T. also,just almost 2 years,but knows maybe i can help you

sure men...but i cant see your email address. I'm new in I.T. also,just almost 2 years,but knows maybe i can help you

You can't see the email address because it was removed as a violation of the posting rules of this forum :)

Generally it's encouraged to keep help requests to the appropriate forums instead of soliciting external contact (both for the privacy of the users and because others may benefit from the answers to questions if they're in the forum as opposed to handled privately external to the site).

thank you for reminding me.....sorry

Welcome Mike,

Joined a few months ago myself and like the community, we all try to help each other here. Enjoy your stay.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.