Hey guys,
What is the hierarchy of the users for this site?
I know we have admins&moderators and all that...
but i mean like...in terms of post amount?
Right now my Rank is 'Light Poster'. I have seen things like "Industrious poster" and "Still Learning."
I think it would be cool to have a full list of all the ranks listed -- if anybody has it?

Recommended Answers

All 7 Replies

The post count nickname formula list is deliberately not posted. They figure it would be too boring if everyone knew. But you could probably go through different members' post count along with the nicknames and quickly establish an accurate, though possibly not exact, post-count-to-nickname formula.

Besides, it's relatively meaningless anyway since some people with relatively 'high' post counts have filled most of those with questions where others with lower post counts might prove to be more useful with answers. All the post count means is that they type a lot :twisted:

Well... except in my case where it means that I'm 'exceptionally helpful and fabulous'... But I've got a custom user title because I'm a subscriber to the site so my title doesn't reflect post count anyway :)

OK so now I can spam Daniweb so that I can make a full list of all the user nicknames :)

hehe jk :P

I have a custom user title too, because it's true that after 25+ years I'm still learning :) And I didn't like the default title -- too boastful.

Yes it's important to always learn and not be boastful...if one were finished learning, one would have absolute knowledge (impossible) or have their brain on auto-pilot or they were simply not willing to learn anymore!!! :P

Yes it's important to always learn and not be boastful...if one were finished learning, one would have absolute knowledge (impossible) or have their brain on auto-pilot or they were simply not willing to learn anymore!!! :P

and there is no absolute knowledge either. Ϋ
no one could ever measure one's knowledge.

:D you'll just stop learning if you get lazy or sick rather.

happy day to everyone! Ϋ

I have a custom user title too, because it's true that after 25+ years I'm still learning :) And I didn't like the default title -- too boastful.

me too need a title like that.
Because actually I'm still learning.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.