Hello there! My name is Matthew, I have just registered with the forum and thought this is the place to start.

I am 32, currently a financial advisor and looking for a career change. I have many skills I believe would be transferable and a keen interest in IT and computers etc. but no formal training. My degree was in biology for example! I am right at the start of what I hope will be an exciting time of change and Daniweb seems like a great place to get started and hopefully get some advice.

Outside of this work interests. I live on the outskirts of south west London, have recently got marrried and been on my honeymoon to California. I have 2 cats, love playing golf, snowboarding and movies of pretty much any genre.

I look forward to finding out more about everyone here and maybe picking your brains for any useful experiences you have!

All the best

Hello Matthew, nice to meet you :)

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.