Thought I'd take the time to introduce myself, considering I'm going to be around more. My name is Richard McCutchen, a.k.a PsychoCoder, I have been a professional programmer for 15+ years now (last 7 or so strictly in C# with some VB.NET thrown in if the clients requests it). I worked for others for a long time now am trying my hard at full-time freelancing.

I recently left another online programming community after 3+ years and 20,000 posts after giving up my Admin badge there, and am now seeking a new place to hang my hat and call home and am hoping DaniWeb can be the place. Hope to see everyone around and will do my best to help and write good content (tutorials & snippets)

Name: Richard McCutchen
Nickname: PsychoCoder
Height: 5'10''
Weight: 245
Hair: Blonde
Eyes: Blue

Hobbies: Coding (yes it's a hobby along with being my profession), NFL, NASCAR, XBOX 360 with my son, Dean Koontz books

Relationship Status: Married

Fav Music: To name a few: Godsmack, Disturbed, Metallica (old stuff)
Education: Bachelors in Computer Science : University of Georgia

Work: Freelance programmer

Favorite Movies: Matrix Trilogy, Lord Of The Rings Trilogy and so many more it would take all night to list ;)

Favorite TV Shows: Criminal Minds, Lie To Me, The Bing Bang Theory

Favorite Video Games: Halo, Halo 3, Splinter Cell Conviction, Halo ODST, Forza II & III

Stuff you Dislike: Liars, cheats, thieves and arrogant people

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

Hi Richard, nice to meet you :)

WOOOW?!! 20k Posts??? that's insane man!! Why did you gave your admin batch? :(

btw Nice to meet you I'm Darwin :)

HOw do you do?
Nice to meet you.
I am 19 years old this year.
I like coding very much.
Especially, c/c++, C#, asm.
Please, teach me much.
I would be your good student from now on.
Now, I am unpacking Themida 2.0.3.0 . . .
Please help me of it, if you have some experiance.
Regards . . .

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.