I am Rishikeshan :)
I am 14 years old. :)
I am a student. :)
I live in Trincomalee, Sri Lanka.
Hair : Black.
Eyes : Black.
I know to program using c (opengl, libcurl, stdlib, tinythreads++), c++ (opengl, libcurl, stdlib, tinythreads++), vb, vbdos, vb.net, sql (postgresql, mysql), apache web server, php, asp.net, qbasic.

I HATE COPYLEFT LIKE GPL, LGPL, EPL and CDDL.
I LIKE BSD.

ACCORDING TO MY OPINION, COPYLEFT IS WORSE THAN MS EULA!!!. :@

I am now studying 3d game programming using OGRE 3D.

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

Hi Rishikeshan, nice to meet you :)

Hey Rishikeshan welcome to Daniweb community

Too young to be here. What's your programming language btw? :)

Nice to meet you, I'm darwin :)

Too young to be here. What's your programming language btw? :)

Nice to meet you, I'm darwin :)

c, php, vb, vb.net, BASIC, QBASIC, c++, html, xml, basic sql, much much many more...
I am a webdev too... I have experience in both apache webserver and iis... I like mod_mono but it doesn't work for windows now :( ... I like sqlite and postgres so much... I like *BSDs except some contaminated variants... I like mac... I like minix, haikuos, helenos BUT I HATE LINUX! I sometimes run PC-BSD (FreeBSD) in virtualbox with 1024mb seperately allocated ram... I just got the tanenbaum's book "operating systems: design and implementation"... ;) . I learnt more and more technical things about hardware these days than before...

Why don't you try my friend eric turgeon's GhostBSD? It is a FreeBSD distribution with gnome and eric says that he'll probably port many desktop environments to it...

Hi Rishikeshan,

Welcome to the Dani web Forum
Nice to see you here.

Rgds
Elvin

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.