Hi guys:)

I just wanted to say that I'm really happy that I found daniweb! Truly a "friendly" online IT community just like "happygeek" said!

I am tried of self-titled "experts" (trolls!) in programming forums act like they own the forum and ]no one with less experience should ask his question! If you ask a question that is easy for them or if you have a mistake in your assumptions they start trolling and you know the rest...! (and the "negative" reputations they give you for no reason!)

So I'm really happy to be in this community. Here I can ask my questions and also help others with peace of mind!

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

Hi Hystaspes, nice to meet you :)

Thanks maceman. nice to meet you too :)

Hi, Have fun staying here :)

Hi guys:)

I just wanted to say that I'm really happy that I found daniweb! Truly a "friendly" online IT community just like "happygeek" said!

I am tried of self-titled "experts" (trolls!) in programming forums act like they own the forum and ]no one with less experience should ask his question! If you ask a question that is easy for them or if you have a mistake in your assumptions they start trolling and you know the rest...! (and the "negative" reputations they give you for no reason!)

So I'm really happy to be in this community. Here I can ask my questions and also help others with peace of mind!

hi there hystaspes!

you'll love it here. :icon_wink:

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.