I found this site through google. From what I've seen of the community here and browsing through the site pre-registration. Everything looks good, helpful and informative as I was hoping it would be.

My names William (not to hard to tell from my username...lol), I currently do some freelnace gfx. I started an online degree course through University of Pheonix with an associate degree in IT. Was never able to finish it so I'm more lost now than I was before on understanding web design and coding a little better. Tho I am familiar with html, but not completely, and as for other forms of coding and web design specifics, still not so much.

I'm mainly here to learn what I can, gain some help and advice whilst trying to build my own website. Hopefully I can find what I need to make my site a reality and what I want it to be. I look forward to interacting with the community here, its members and what it can provide. I have so many questions about website design and coding it's crazy...lol

See ya round the forums...:)

Recommended Answers

All 6 Replies

Welcome !
As always, make yourself at home & don't be afraid to ASK!
Veterans here are eager to help ;)

That's good to know, I have ALOT of questions...rofl Like I say, there are no stupid questions, you don't know if you don't ask...=) Just need to organize my questions and include details so I can get the answers I'm seeking.

That's good to know, I have ALOT of questions...rofl Like I say, there are no stupid questions, you don't know if you don't ask...=) Just need to organize my questions and include details so I can get the answers I'm seeking.

yeah. it's fun here.

Hi William, nice to meet you :)

Thanx for the warm welcome, I'll be posting some questions today. After spending some time last night thinking about what I need to ask.

Okay, just ask away! :)

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.