Member Avatar for diafol

OK, she's not a skank. Metaphors? Call a spade a shovel mate. Anyway, grab another one, there are plenty out there. Another notch on the old bed post. We'll make a philanderer out of you yet! God hates drinkers but absolutely loves fornicators.

Member Avatar for iamthwee

LOL firstPerson what you just wrote was pretty fuking good man. You have ALMOST dropped all your EGO and have come to a inner realization. Well done man.

I can see you're not in the mindset to get with this girl again. You could, but clearly you're not there.

The only thing that I disagree with is you totally ignoring her. This is still your EGO controlling you. Talk to her. You're not pawning after, you're simply showing her she has NO affect over your state. It can be as simple as a, 'Hey how are you?'

This is important because the whole of the higher education system is based upon social networking. You know her ... she knows you ... she knows a few of your friends etc. It is almost impossible to cut one off entirely and have it NOT affect some other part of your life.

Once you can do this, and trust me, this WILL happen again at some point (another girl will break your heart again), you will be totally in charge of your life and how you lead it.

Within your writings I saw the formations of a simple plan and new girls. This is GOOOOD. Go write yourself a plan of where you want to be and what you want to achieve. The rest will come naturally.

>>I can see you're not in the mindset to get with this girl again. You could, but clearly you're not there.

Thank you.

>>The only thing that I disagree with is you totally ignoring her. This is still your EGO controlling you. Talk to her. You're not pawning after, you're simply showing her she has NO affect over your state. It can be as simple as a, 'Hey how are you?'

Oh man, you hit the nail in the head. I was contemplating whether to talk to her or not. Because she is in most of my classes, and she is mega smart(4.0GPA in CSE), I will definitely need help with the upper classes that I am taking. Do you think, I should try
to make amends, and start out by asking her help in a homework or something. And then try to be friends again? What if I want to get back with her after I talked to her. What if she wants to get back? I need to think about this a little.

>>This is important because the whole of the higher education system is based upon social networking. You know her ... she knows you ... she knows a few of your friends etc. It is almost impossible to cut one off entirely and have it NOT affect some other part of your life.

You must have a P.H.D in psychology and have majored in social science or something.
She's gonna be in most if not all of my classes starting now, since our CSE class
are getting more concise. So there is no point avoiding her.

>>Within your writings I saw the formations of a simple plan and new girls. This is GOOOOD. Go write yourself a plan of where you want to be and what you want to achieve. The rest will come naturally.

Yea, the only problem is that I really do not like her personality. She is cute and whatnot. I just don't feel like we would be a good match. So I'm not sure I want to pursue her, although I got a feeling that she's gonna ask me out soon.

OK, she's not a skank. Metaphors? Call a spade a shovel mate. Anyway, grab another one, there are plenty out there. Another notch on the old bed post. We'll make a philanderer out of you yet! God hates drinkers but absolutely loves fornicators.

Yea you are totally right. Maybe I should just focus on school and hang out with my close friends that wont peer pressure me, and forget about chasing girls for a little, although it might be fair game if they come to me. What do you suggest?

Member Avatar for diafol

Fair game - daft to turn it down mate. But why can't you just enjoy life? All that repression's gonna back you up. You'll need an industrial-sized laxative to sort yourself out. Bang some birds, drink a few beers and get a grade A in enjoyment. You're young, so you won't get the chance again. Oh yeah, keep up with the studies - can't be that hard, unless you're some flavour of thicko, in which case you shouldn't be a student anyway.

//EDIT
BTW - you're coming across like some sort of needy gimp. Grow a pair of ballocks and get a grip. Not being personal, just an observation.

Oh man, you hit the nail in the head. I was contemplating whether to talk to her or not. Because she is in most of my classes, and she is mega smart(4.0GPA in CSE), I will definitely need help with the upper classes that I am taking. Do you think, I should try
to make amends, and start out by asking her help in a homework or something. And then try to be friends again? What if I want to get back with her after I talked to her. What if she wants to get back?

LMFAO FirstPerson, you're at it again. STOP this sh*t right now. The reason why this girl dropped you is because of what you're doing right HERE right NOW. Quit with this, 'but she's sooo much more smarter than me, she does this she does that... I'll pretend to ask for her help with homework then try worming my way back in. blah blah blah.'

You're putting this girl on a pedestal. She doesn't want to be here. It does NOTHING for her. All she ever wanted is for you to stop running around with your dick tucked in-between your legs and LEAD her. SHE wants to be the one running up to you and asking for help with her homework. You asking her for help and dumping the male role on her simply confuses the sh*t out of her. In fact I'm placing 2-1 odds that during your summer break, she fantasized about you turning up on her doorstep and tearing off her clothes. But you didn't. Instead you moped around and thought about how much she broke your itty bitty heart.

I need to think about this a little.

Holy Mary mother of God. Nooooo. You thinking is what is causing the problems here.

You must have a P.H.D in psychology and have majored in social science or something.
She's gonna be in most if not all of my classes starting now, since our CSE class
are getting more concise. So there is no point avoiding her.

I majored in history, but you are right, there is no point in avoiding her. Speak to her ... the sooner the better.

Look. If you was me. This is what I would do:

Me: Hey _______, how are you. Long time no speak?
Her: Hey iamthwee . How are you... Look I'm sorry what happened.

Me: Haha don't sweat it. Look there's this cool nacho place opening in town. It looks real fun. I'm free _____, we should go hang out there one day.

Her: Yeah that sounds like a good idea.
Me: OK see you there... Wait, where's my big hug?

Her: (giggles)
Me: Aren't you adorable. (I hug her goodbye)

Then I'd call her up to go out. If she does well great. I stick to the game plan.

Me: I'll pick you up at ______. Wear something cute, but don't go embarrassing me right!

Then you'd start all over from the beginning. Treat her like someone you just started dating. Then you touch her elbows, 'Wow did you see that guy... what a freak.' High-five her, poke her in the stomach. Play wrestle with her like you probably did before. All the time, DEMONSTRATING to her nothing has changed. And eventually, you'll end up alone somewhere up against a wall and this is when she gazes at you. Then you make a meat hook with your hand and bam your sucking on her face again.

If she doesn't want to go out you punish her. But NOT by ignoring her. But by telling her how great that nacho place and how much fun it was... Who was there etc.

Then you wait a while and hit her up again with something fun to do. Trust me, if you do this with enough girls your diary and calendar will be so full you won't know what to do with yourself.

But let's not go running before we can walk. Focus on just speaking to her. If nothing happens so be it. You can be friendly with her and her friends... And you can concentrate on other girls at the same time.

LMFAO FirstPerson, you're at it again. STOP this sh*t right now. The reason why this girl dropped you is because of what you're doing right HERE right NOW. Quit with this, 'but she's sooo much more smarter than me, she does this she does that... I'll pretend to ask for her help with homework then try worming my way back in. blah blah blah.'

You're putting this girl on a pedestal. She doesn't want to be here. It does NOTHING for her. All she ever wanted is for you to stop running around with your dick tucked in-between your legs and LEAD her. SHE wants to be the one running up to you and asking for help with her homework. You asking her for help and dumping the male role on her simply confuses the sh*t out of her. In fact I'm placing 2-1 odds that during your summer break, she fantasized about you turning up on her doorstep and tearing off her clothes. But you didn't. Instead you moped around and thought about how much she broke your itty bitty heart.

Holy Mary mother of God. Nooooo. You thinking is what is causing the problems here.

I majored in history, but you are right, there is no point in avoiding her. Speak to her ... the sooner the better.

Look. If you was me. This is what I would do:

Me: Hey _______, how are you. Long time no speak?
Her: Hey iamthwee . How are you... Look I'm sorry what happened.

Me: Haha don't sweat it. Look there's this cool nacho place opening in town. It looks real fun. I'm free _____, we should go hang out there one day.

Her: Yeah that sounds like a good idea.
Me: OK see you there... Wait, where's my big hug?

Her: (giggles)
Me: Aren't you adorable. (I hug her goodbye)

Then I'd call her up to go out. If she does well great. I stick to the game plan.

Me: I'll pick you up at ______. Wear something cute, but don't go embarrassing me right!

Then you'd start all over from the beginning. Treat her like someone you just started dating. Then you touch her elbows, 'Wow did you see that guy... what a freak.' High-five her, poke her in the stomach. Play wrestle with her like you probably did before. All the time, DEMONSTRATING to her nothing has changed. And eventually, you'll end up alone somewhere up against a wall and this is when she gazes at you. Then you make a meat hook with your hand and bam your sucking on her face again.

If she doesn't want to go out you punish her. But NOT by ignoring her. But by telling her how great that nacho place and how much fun it was... Who was there etc.

Then you wait a while and hit her up again with something fun to do. Trust me, if you do this with enough girls your diary and calendar will be so full you won't know what to do with yourself.

But let's not go running before we can walk. Focus on just speaking to her. If nothing happens so be it. You can be friendly with her and her friends... And you can concentrate on other girls at the same time.

Alright, this is the plan.

First, I am going to message her saying "can we talk?" [ I'm sure she wants to do the same ]. Then what I am basically gonna say is something of the following :

Me: Hey, whats up. How's everything. //asking awkwardly trying to break the ice.
Her: blah blah blah
Me: Hey listen, I know what happened in the past was a mistake. And I really don't care anymore. But having this awkwardness is bothering me. And I would rather break this awkwardness and just be friends. Lets back to you tutoring me about CSE like the old days[ thats how we meet][ this should be like a joking sentence]. So lets forget about the past, and live like we just meet each other. So what do you think?
Her: blah blah blah[ not perfectly certain what she's gonna say ]
Me: Then go off that.

So I'm gonna message her maybe on tuesday. What do you think? I'm ready for all this to end.

>Hey listen, I know what happened in the past was a mistake.

Wrong, why are you emotionally punishing her for acting like a normal hormonal girl who
had ALREADY broken up with you at the time?

>And I really don't care anymore.

It's all about you still isn't it? You still haven't dropped your EGO although
you say you have.

>But having this awkwardness is bothering ME.

Yes it is bothering YOU. Why do you REALLY want to be her friend? Is this so you can
satisfy your own EGO. Is this how a friendship or boyfriend/girlfriend dynamic works?

>And I would rather break this awkwardness and just be friends.

She has heard this many times from many guys who want to use the friends
route to get back with her. Regardless of how you word it this is what
she going to think.

>Lets back to you tutoring me about CSE like the old days. [haha]

Oh please. Why are you still treating her like a mother. Pweease tutor me, and
I'll be a good little boy. Just like before. It's a miracle how this dynamic
actually worked for you, but hat's off to you... it did. Using this old trick
again will NOT work.

>So lets forget about the past, and live like we just meet each other.

We all know it doesn't work like this?

Look firstPerson, if you want to send her a message it's up to you. You know the best
possible course of action is to just grab on your balls and go up to speak to her.

Why do you feel the need to talk about what's happened and what she did. Doesn't achieve
anything. And why do you need a title? 'Let's just be friends.' Forget titles, run with it see how it goes.

What is your plan? Is it to get her back on her knees unbuttoning your trousers and grabbing on your junk? Or is it for you to play the role as her new gay best friend?

If you want anything remotely successful to materialise out of this you need to:

1) Forget EVERYTHING that she did and how she hurt your itty bitty heart.
2) If you want to be with her, plan a way to stimulate her emotions. Get
thinking you're a cool guy again. Think of something fun to do and invite her out.

YOUR text message above does nothing but CONFIRM to her why it was a good idea to
break up with you. Comprende?

Wow really? I though it was a good conversation to go with.

Anyways, I do not want to get back with her. I do not want to see where it leads me to.
I am done with her. I think I would rather just be friends. So knowing that, what do you think I should say? BTW: This will be in a college environment.

>So knowing that, what do you think I should say?

Do you even need to ask? If you want to be with her or just want to be her friend what you need do is EXACTLY the SAME... Yes, that's right. It's exactly the same.

You act and speak to her like nothing happened.

You: Woooohooo looky here, well if it isn't my little side-kick from last summer. How's things?

Her: Hey firstPerson, haha. Yeah I'm good blah blah blah.

If she starts mentioning other guys, you cut her off and say you gotta run.

Like I've always been saying. Act indifferently, do whatever you want to do.

>So knowing that, what do you think I should say?

Do you even need to ask? If you want to be with her or just want to be her friend what you need do is EXACTLY the SAME... Yes, that's right. It's exactly the same.

You act and speak to her like nothing happened.

You: Woooohooo looky here, well if it isn't my little side-kick from last summer. How's things?

Her: Hey firstPerson, haha. Yeah I'm good blah blah blah.

If she starts mentioning other guys, you cut her off and say you gotta run.

Like I've always been saying. Act indifferently, do whatever you want to do.

Alright, I am going to try to take your advice. Realize that its not that easy to just forget and act like
nothing happened. She cheated on me. I'm not sure if you ever got cheated on by a girl that you cared for, but
it does not feel good. And I realize that it was her hormones that made her do that, but I'm sure she still has some knowledge
about what she was doing. Anyways, I'm not sure what I'm going to say. But later on, i'm going to message her. And ask her if we
can talk. If everything goes well then good, if not then whatever. I'll let you know what happened tomorrow.

commented: Godspeed +0

Ok just an update if anyone cares or cared. So I am talking to her again. I told her how I felt. She told me how she felt. Now were not officially not going out again because I am in control and I decided when or if that happens. But right now
all I am doing is having dinner and talking to her a little and see if I really want to be with her. So thanks again to everyone for everything. God Bless.

Member Avatar for diafol

Awww. Makes me feel all gooey.

^^ Well done firstPerson. My opinion of you has just sky-rocketed.

Just be careful not to fall into the trap of being her new gay best friend who she moans about all her new boyfriends to. Keep the sexual tension high if you want anything else to happen with her.

And don't fall back into the role of being HER little emotional puppy dog. Run your life how YOU see fit. You are the man. Again if you need any advice, feel free to PM me.

commented: Ha ha ha - you're not Jeremy Kyle are you? +6

^^ Well done firstPerson. My opinion of you has just sky-rocketed.

Just be careful not to fall into the trap of being her new gay best friend who she moans about all her new boyfriends to. Keep the sexual tension high if you want anything else to happen with her.

And don't fall back into the role of being HER little emotional puppy dog. Run your life how YOU see fit. You are the man. Again if you need any advice, feel free to PM me.

Not to be rude or something, unless I know the person, I really don't care how a person feels about me, although I try to be friendly.

And I spent the night with her last night. I began thinking of how I don't have the feelings for that I though I had. Not to sound like an asshole but its the truth, I really don't care much for her, since I know I could get her. Maybe I needed that confirmation that I could get her back if I wanted. I know that sounds like an asshole but its the truth. But IDK, I'll see what happens. Thanks for everything btw.

Clap clap clap... Whatever you choose now it's your decision. You're back in the driving seat. If she asks about the state of the relationship.. Tell her you need to do some soul searching. Haha.

interesting story,I had no many to share with ,but I will pay attention to your guys for this topic , all of you seems so friendly , that's true ! good luck your guys.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.