Contributors
Replies
Views
13 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by Junior89

Who are you talking to? The forum comes with a selection of default avatars if you go into the User control panel?

I got my by fluke, as it related to my alias. Just found it once on a disk for some game or something.

I know that there are some in default, I was just wondering where everyone was getting some of the cool avatars that they had.

how come you guys have bold colored names? how many posts do you need to get thems?

They are people that are moderators, admins, or colleagues.

I was just wondering, what is it with the avatars? I have never used any in the forums that I sign up for. Just wondering if it is a way to express yourself or just something to do?

I was just wondering, what is it with the avatars? I have never used any in the forums that I sign up for. Just wondering if it is a way to express yourself or just something to do?

For s*&%s and giggles. :P

Not exactly what I wanted to know.
I was wondering how to MAKE an avatar, you know, a moving one. Like the one Joe has

Isn't it just an animated gif? There's plenty of animated gif tools available. Search google.

That more helpful? I'm not good at not being useless :P

Found a picture, cut out the unnecessary bits, resized to 80x71, and hosted it on my website.

No one has guessed who it is yet...... :)

insiccor i was told to ask you about flash and i was wondering how i get a flash movie on here?

Probably can't. The size of the avatar is limited to 55kB, too small for a flash movie. Besides, I'll bet the forum software only allows .GIF files or .PNG's.

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.