Hello!!!

Wow this seems to be a very welcoming, inviting, warm and friendly community. Daniweb has certainly helped me lots of times in the past, and is always popping up in Google for my queries ... since it's been such a help, I thought I might as well join!

I'm starting out the world of web design and software development. I know all the basic HTML and CSS stuff, but would like to learn and help others learn a bit more about JavaScript, PHP, VB.net and C++ - you've got to start somewhere, so why not here!?!

Anyway, I'm glad to be here. I'm sure I'll find it very rewarding as I love learning new things, and love helping others.

All the best,
Brownie.

Hello!!!

Wow this seems to be a very welcoming, inviting, warm and friendly community. Daniweb has certainly helped me lots of times in the past, and is always popping up in Google for my queries ... since it's been such a help, I thought I might as well join!

I'm starting out the world of web design and software development. I know all the basic HTML and CSS stuff, but would like to learn and help others learn a bit more about JavaScript, PHP, VB.net and C++ - you've got to start somewhere, so why not here!?!

Anyway, I'm glad to be here. I'm sure I'll find it very rewarding as I love learning new things, and love helping others.

All the best,
Brownie.

:) hey there!

welcome to daniweb!
you'll love it here. ~_^

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.