Then i will not shoot the rabbit and wait for another animal to shoot, there's always a choice ^_^ and shooting a talking rabbit is very creepy... the talking rabbit might curse me and i would not rather take the risk.... and i don't have to stomach to eat a talking rabbit... rather i find it very fascinating as i will perhaps befriend the talking rabbit rather than killing it.

Member Avatar for diafol

In fact, come to think of it, I'd kill the rabbit out of spite. Give me a conundrum, cheeky nastard. Blow his bloody head off. Upset my karma. I'd blow his bloomin head off and then kick his twitchin carcass for a few miles.

I feel better for sharing...

I know the answer, it's given me an epiphenomena, i now understand the meaning of life. Now i don't think the actual poster has the answer, and posted this to find it for himself.. yet he is the one who must walk the path.. The Rabbit IS a Rabbit, The Man is a Man. The answer is an inevitable truth.. relating to each and everyones life.. the answer is always the same.. but what you take from it, that can be extraordinary.

commented: Where in the world are you? Would love to have a cold beer with ya. +0
Member Avatar for iamthwee

I know the answer, it's given me an epiphenomena, i now understand the meaning of life. Now i don't think the actual poster has the answer, and posted this to find it for himself.. yet he is the one who must walk the path.. The Rabbit IS a Rabbit, The Man is a Man. The answer is an inevitable truth.. relating to each and everyones life.. the answer is always the same.. but what you take from it, that can be extraordinary.

^^This.

Clap...clap...clap.

Wow, eventually. Way too heavy for me though. I'd rather stick to coding than philosophy, thats for sure.

That doesn't answer the question, that is just an analysis of the scenario.

what a waste of brain cells! I'm outta here

Exactly, Wheres out?:)

Member Avatar for diafol

Total crock. Sorry iam.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.