Hey folks I'm sorry I haven't been around so much lately, for the past 3-4 weeks there has been event after event and holiday after holiday... this week was "advertising week" so i had to attend a bunch of events for suits (blah) and tonight starts another long weekend of holidays. Soooo I'm really looking forward to hitting "reset" on Monday and diving back into things on daniweb.com :)

Recommended Answers

All 6 Replies

Oh you poor boy. It must be tough having to put up with sooo many holidays. :)

well, it is nice but at the same time when there are so many back-to-back and surrounded by travel and events and so on it really puts me behind on work and other things. it gets to be too much.

Travel can be mentally and physically demanding... maybe not call it "holiday"? :P

Actually, there was the Jewish holiday (two days). Then, the day it ended, Eyal scooted from New York to California for the Intel conference and to do the interview with Steve Wozniak. Then, the day he returned home, another Jewish holiday started.

Being Jewish apparently has a few benefits. I might consider it if it wasn't for one obvious downside, since I'm a guy and all. :S

Being Jewish apparently has a few benefits. I might consider it if it wasn't for one obvious downside, since I'm a guy and all. :S

:D

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.