Please... lets not get off on the wrong foot with each other here. We're all entitled to have our own opinions and everybody's opinion should be respected whether or not we agree with it.

we might not agree now... but later in life we might cos things change.

this is a general discussions forum and post about which groups you like and may (or may not) be a die hard fan of.

Please... lets not get off on the wrong foot with each other here. We're all entitled to have our own opinions and everybody's opinion should be respected whether or not we agree with it.

this is a general discussions forum and post about which groups you like and may (or may not) be a die hard fan of.

Yeah, you're right. That was turning into a meaningless squabble. Thanks for clearing my perspective on the issue.

well he started it by insulting my opinion. i hope he learns to respect others opinions and not make any smartass comments.

well he started it by insulting my opinion. i hope he learns to respect others opinions and not make any smartass comments.

Remind me again how I insulted you or your opinion? I was just commenting on it and giving my views...

hey jayanprasad n goldeagle... please no squabbling. as i've said before we're all entitled to our opinions

HEY SOME1 MUST LIKE MY MUSIC.... AFTER ALL SOMEONE NICKED MY NOW DECADES CD FROM MY SHELF

Any news on the whereabouts?

I like:

The Red Hot Chili Peppers
Nirvana
Sum41
The Darkness
Green Day
tenacious D
Killswitch Engage

They are all great.

I like:

The Red Hot Chili Peppers
Nirvana
Sum41
The Darkness
Green Day
tenacious D
Killswitch Engage

They are all great.

I adore the darkness.. have you heard their new single. man it rocks like nothing else.:lol:

Matchbox 20
Disturbed
Limp Bizkit
Eminem
AC/DC
Metallica

Pretty much all of the mainstream stuff.

• The Cure
  • The Sisters of Mercy
  • Iron Maiden (!)
  • FisherSpooner
  • Ian Brown (The Stone Roses)
  • Led Zeppelin
  • Pink Floyd
  • Coheed and Cambria
  • The Cult
  • Bolt Thrower
  • The Smiths (Morrissey)
  • The Beastie Boys
  • Rush
  • The Carpenters
  • Sonic Youth
  • Rammstein
  • My Chemical Romance
  • Anything from the 1980's!

Hi,
My favourit bands are:
The Tubes.
Steely Dan.
Simply red.
Golden Earing.
Lloyd Cole.
UB40.
Steel Pulse.
Magazine.
Sham 69.
Greetings.
remi

KMFDM
Rammstein
Skinny Puppy
Funker Vogt
Primus
Marilyn Manson
Rob Zombie
White Zombie
Nine Inch Nails
Ministry
Mindless Self Indulgence
Frank Klepacki -> :D
Black Sabbath
Queen (now that everyone mentions it)
CombiChrist
E.S. Posthumus
Joachim Witt

If I think of more, I'll add. Not into the kids' rap music and their hip hoppin and bif boffin and everything.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.