this feels more like an AA meeting rather than a forum :)

"Hi, I'm coder12, I've been an alcoholic reformer for three years..."
Hah, just kidding. I'm 18 years old, and love a lot of stuff. I'm a MN State class nordic skier, I'm a high school student, and I'm a tech Admin at our high school. Oh yeah, I also work at a grocery store.

When I grow up I want to be tall.

So, how's the rest of the crew doing today?

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

Hi this is Prashant. I have recently joined this forum. I really appreciate the quality of replies on DaniWeb. Hats off to the team!! :)
__________________________________________________________________________________________

this feels more like an AA meeting rather than a forum :)

"Hi, I'm coder12, I've been an alcoholic reformer for three years..."
Hah, just kidding. I'm 18 years old, and love a lot of stuff. I'm a MN State class nordic skier, I'm a high school student, and I'm a tech Admin at our high school. Oh yeah, I also work at a grocery store.

When I grow up I want to be tall.

So, how's the rest of the crew doing today?

lol. i know what you mean. so names tina. im 28. this is a cool site and i may not understand everything written here. but i think if i stay on with this site things may get interesting. i plan on applying to school for marketing and evenutally want to promote small businesses and dj's in toronto's and surrounding area underground music scene. eventually when i get my trust fund i am gonna buy a wharehouse and start having old school parties again circa early 90's. anyways. Peace

lol. i know what you mean. so names tina. im 28. this is a cool site and i may not understand everything written here. but i think if i stay on with this site things may get interesting. i plan on applying to school for marketing and evenutally want to promote small businesses and dj's in toronto's and surrounding area underground music scene. eventually when i get my trust fund i am gonna buy a wharehouse and start having old school parties again circa early 90's. anyways. Peace

The real question is ... can you teach the forums how to dougie? :D

hi

my name is angel

im a first year BS Information Technology student of Technological University of the Philippines

i hope joining this community will help me a lot in my studies

thank you very much !

my name is tristan, im 15 and i love to learn about all sorts of stuff, i like learning about the computer, and im taking highschool (sophmore) online, one of the classes i signed up for is flash animation, and i have been looking around for a beginner program for making games, so i figured being around people who know what theyre doing i might catch on to stuff to help me along the way, computers is just a hobby though,i plan to be an astrophysisist(spelling?) since i did so great in my physics class and would love to know the answer to my question ive had for years.. If the big bang spread the particles that make up everything, then what was around that microscopic speck, and thus at the edge of space? any ideas

ooh yeah, im in Beaverton, Or..its just outside of Portland, Or

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.