hi..

as a new member, i am very excited to hear from experts for opinions/coaching/teaching which will be very relevant to what i am currently doing and will be doing in the future.

i find this community very helpful to me. i have made a lot of searches for my excelvb concerns and this web offered most of the answers.

i am currently working as internal auditor on one of the service provider of dole philippines and currently doing simple templates for a routinary jobs like data compilation, payroll processing and some other special reports. My excel knowledge is quite not superior but since our top management relied on me heavily in doing things which can maximize employee 8 hours in the office, i have initiated and started doing templates for the above mentioned routinary task. i'm on my middle age, with goodlooks but quite chubby. married and have a daughter.

hope to know everyone here. good day and god bless.

Welcome to Daniweb.:)

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.