can u plz help me suggesting the best topic dat i can take up for my final year project....im an ebgg studetn,cs..i want to do a very interesting project based on java.plz help

I always heard that i want to do some great project in c/cpp/java....?
Dude that are only the capabilities that a programmer can do... OK leave it...

First You select the domain in which you want to do project(I am saying about the domain and not about the language ok)

Software domains are like--> Data storage domain/ Web developemental domain/ Kernel programming(May be file system / application developement)/ Security domain/ Medicine/ pharmaceutical ... these are domains...

Now select domain as per your interest and in which you can study well 4 d project...

Then try to look out existing s/s in that domain...

Now use them for a couple of days with apprpriate users as per the domain like...
Database user/web site users/ docters/drugist

Now they will tell u/ u ll get the problems about that s/w... or u ll get an idea about this should b implemented in this to be a awesome.... or this thing is not added...

The same is your project.... which is going to be extra-ordinary....//////
The thing that is not implemented in that domain yettttttttttt.......

.... Is your projects problem statement.....

Now u tell me about ur programming lang...
that u r going to implement the project in this this domain with this this title...

I hope u r getting me,,,,

I am too a computer eng from MIT,pune

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.