Hi, my name is Nathan. I recently graduated with a Computer Science degree and got a job managing the IT department of a medium sized company in OKC. Before graduating I had a couple jobs in help desk related roles doing over the phone tech support for companies like Sprint and United Airlines. I've been in my current position for over a month now and am just starting to settle in, but seeing that I am the only IT guy here I pretty much handle everything from changing light bulbs to server maintenance to purchasing new equipment and software. I'm picking it up pretty quickly, but there are a lot of areas where I don't have a lot of knowledge. Of course for me that means I love it :)

I'm 31 years old and I've always considered myself a gamer. These days I tend to be more interested in the business and development side of games than playing them. I haven't found a game I was really into since Borderlands. I've done some game programming with XNA and some graphics work in Maya and really enjoyed both.

I look forward to getting to know people here and hope to be able to help others as much as I'll need help :)

BTW any members here in the Oklahoma City area?

Welcome to Daniweb Nathan. Enjoy your stay here.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.