How much wood could a wood chuck chuck if a wood chuck could chuck wood? There is an anser.

A wookchuck would chuck as much wood as a wookchuck could chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood.

Here's one that took me a while when I first heard it.

A man walks up to two unmarked doors, each with a doorman. There is a sign between the doors saying "One of these doors will bring you great pleasure, the other will give you great pain. One of the attendants will lie, one will tell the truth. You may ask one question for both to answer."

What question should the man ask to find out the good door?

Remember: only one question which both will answer.

Which door would the other man tell me will bring me great pleasure?
Truth teller will tell you the pain door because that is what the liar would tell you.
The liar will also tell you the pain door because the truth teller would say the pleasure door but he has to lie and tell you the other door.

Then take the other door.

A man gets up in the middle of the night goes down stairs makes himself a sandwich, eats it, turns off the light, then goes back to bed.

1 hour later 300 people die.

why?

Which door would the other man tell me will bring me great pleasure?
Truth teller will tell you the pain door because that is what the liar would tell you.
The liar will also tell you the pain door because the truth teller would say the pleasure door but he has to lie and tell you the other door.

Then take the other door.

Correct.

Member Avatar for diafol

A man gets up in the middle of the night goes down stairs makes himself a sandwich, eats it, turns off the light, then goes back to bed.

1 hour later 300 people die.

why?

Is he the lighthouse keeper?

Must be the lighthouse keeper and a ship went stranded.:)

Is he the lighthouse keeper?

Yes.

David's father has three sons:

Snap, Crackle and who?

Obviously David....

The following will reveal your age and number of children

Grab a calculator (You won’t be able to do this one in your head)
Enter your current age into the calculator
Multiply by 2
Add 5
Multiply by 50
Subtract 365
Add the number of children you have (0 if you have no kids)
Add 115
The first two digits of the result should be your age and the last two digits should be the number of kids you have.

What word starts with an E, ends with an E and has only one letter?

There must be a catch on this one I'm sure...;)

I'll go with "E"?

Nope. E isn't a word. I'm going to edit my previous post as that should read "What word starts..."

mmmm, tight one.:)

Thanks to google, the answer is envelope;)

Yeah, yeah I know, a bit of cheating.... I hate not knowing the answer to something ...LOL:)

Heh, you'll kick yourself when you hear the answer.

Cheater. :P

Here's another one:

What can be seen in the middle of March and April but not at the beginning or end of either?

I won't cheat on this one, promise. I'll be back...:)

Give up yet?

The letter "R"?

Correct.

Trying to think of another riddle...

Heres one for you...

The judge`s son is a lawyer, lawyer`s father is a cop, so who is the judge?

That's obvious. It's the mother.

There is a grandfather, 2 fathers, 2 sons and a grandson in a room. How many people are in the room?

Hehehe...;) Well done.

Mmmmmm, three!

Yep.

Where can you find roads without cars, a forest without trees and a city without houses?

Getting too much for me now, half a brain cell left....:)

Fair enough. Come back to it some other time.

No prob....

A map.

Romeo and Juliet are found dead on the floor in a bedroom. On the floor is glass and water. The only furniture in the room is a bed and a shelf. There is nothing near the house except for a railroad track. What caused the death of Romeo and Juliet?

I've heard that one before. The rumble of the train caused the fishbowl to fall off the shelf, causing it to shatter. Romeo and Juliet are fish.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.